Because Wei Home came home late, so Mother Wei had to cook. This also led to a significant drop in the quality of Qi Zhifan and Dad Qi’s meals. It could be said that heaven and earth, the gap was too great.

So, Qi Zhifan came to the dessert shop where Wei Han worked.

There were some S Uni students in the shop. The sudden appearance of Male God Qi caught their attention, and especially the girls in Wei Han’s class were even more excited. They knew that Wei Han worked here. Now that Qi Zhifan had also come, wasn’t this specially coming to see his sweetheart?

For Qi Zhifan to suddenly visit, but also specially request Wei Han’s service, he simply scared Wei Han out of his wits. He hid in the back kitchen and simply didn’t dare to come out.

Song Bohao was a bit unclear on what was going on. Jiang Chengrui saw that for Wei Han to keep hiding wasn’t a solution, and he wanted to help him come up with a plan.

“Wei Han, yours and Qi Zhifan’s scandal, does he know about it?”

Wei Han with a bitter expression, shook his head. “He probably doesn’t know. He’s constantly involved in scandals previously, and it’s estimated he’s also too lazy to manage it.”

“Then why don’t you just tell him?” Jiang Chengrui asked again.

“I…I can’t say it,” Wei Han said, embarrassed.

Did he want him to personally say to Qi Zhifan that they were mistaken as a couple, and that this older brother was also the shou being pressed underneath!

Usually, Wei Han’s face wasn’t so thin, but when the other was Qi Zhifan, he was a little unable to let go of his face.

“Then why don’t I say it for you? Anyway, Qi Zhifan is waiting outside.” Jiang Chengrui rolled his eyes.

Wei Han quickly stopped him. “No…don’t, Little Jiang, I don’t want to bother you. I have to make it clear to Qi Zhifan myself.”

“Yeah, that’s right. You have to let everyone know that you are his older brother and nothing more.”

So, Wei Han carried the plate of food, hesitated, and eventually came before Qi Zhifan.

Legs tilted, Qi Zhifan, who had been waiting for half a day, looked up. “How is it so slow? You can really dawdle inside.”

Wei Han’s lips twitched, didn’t speak, and put the cake tray down and also gave him ice cream. When walking, Wei Han only felt as if there were tips of blades on his back as countless pairs of eyes stared at his every move.

Adam’s apple moving, Wei Han’s voice tore out, “Qi Zhifan, I’m your brother, right?”

The words were astonishing. The crowd of students were suddenly stunned silly.

Qi Zhifan also stopped moving his hand and looked at Wei Han with a ruminating face: “…What, do you want put on your older brother’s airs to pressure me?”

“Pressure what ah! Very busy person, trouble you in your spare time, to go look at the BBS to see what our relationship has become. Good, Bye!” Wei Han shouted, with the last two words especially forcefully bitten out.

Looking at Wei Han’s back, the corners of Qi Zhifan’s lips raised in an imperceptible arc…

This matter, he’d just known a few days ago. Previously seeing Wei Han’s distressed appearance, he’d asked around a little and realized that they’d been turned into a scandal. Strangely, Qi Zhifan wasn’t angry this time. Instead, he was looking forward to how Wei Han would resolve it.