In a moment of inattention, Qi Zhifan’s right leg was suddenly hit. He stumbled, half-kneeling on the ground, sweat dripping down his cheek. The situation was far from good. His keen, bitingly cold pupils swept around to find a breakthrough and suddenly caught sight of a figure.

Wei Han had arrived!

“Hurry up and stop! I called the police. The police are coming soon.”

The gangsters were shocked and continuously cursed. They seemed to hear the sirens of the police cars in the distance, so they dragged their fallen brethren on the ground and fled in a flurry. Before leaving, the leading brawny man fiercely glared at Wei Han, showing that he’d already deeply remembered him.

“Qi Zhifan, how are you?”

Wei Han couldn’t help but rush up to lift Qi Zhifan. Seeing him sweating so much, Wei Han felt in his pocket and pulled out a lollipop. “Fortunately I have this. Do you want to eat it?”

“……” Qi Zhifan’s face immediately darkened.

“Uh, it seems like you don’t need it for the time being,” Wei Han stuck out his tongue and silently took it back.

Later, the police came, and the two went to the police station to give some statements.

Wei Han roughly knew that this matter was related to Lu Yan. It was estimated that after Lu Yan was dumped, his cousin couldn’t stand by and watch, so came to take revenge on Qi Zhifan. Only, he hadn’t expect that the docile-tempered Lu Yan would have a cousin who was part of the underworld.

Out of the police station, Wei Han was still thinking about this matter and wasn’t looking at the road. There were steps in front of him, but as a result of not paying attention, he put his foot down and almost fell headfirst down the steps. Luckily, Qi Zhifan held him in time, and the two people rolled down the steps.

Because Wei Han was completely protected by Qi Zhifan, nothing big happened from the fall. But Qi Zhifan, who directly acted as the meat shield, not mentioning his back was hit by the chrome, but his leg that was hit before was also injured again.

“I’m sorry ah, you…are you okay? Seeing Qi Zhifan’s knitted brows and bitten lips, Wei Han panicked again. “Qi Zhifan, can you walk? Do you want me to carry you?”

As soon as he heard these words and saw Wei Han’s tense expression, a thread of delight suddenly rose up from the bottom of Qi Zhifan’s heart. He nodded, “Good, you carry me.”

“……” Wei Han blanked for three seconds. Thinking of Qi Zhifan’s 1.8-meter height, he inexplicably felt at a loss.

After carrying Qi Zhifan for a while, Wei Han began to pant. Unfortunately at this time, dark clouds covered the sky and raindrops fell, soon becoming a torrential downpour.

Helpless, Wei Han had to put Qi Zhifan down first. Qi Zhifan, who hadn’t enjoyed enough, was a bit unhappy. “You’re putting me down and not caring?”

“I’m not as heartless as you are,” Wei Han said, taking off his coat and walking over to cover Qi Zhifan’s head, “Great young master, without an umbrella, just use my clothes to cover on top for awhile.”

Having said that, he didn’t pay attention to the surprised look on Qi Zhifan’s face and proceeded to resign himself to squatting down, ready to carry Qi Zhifan on his back again.

“……” Silent for a moment, Qi Zhifan restrained his complex emotions and instead, returned the coat to Wei Han.

Wei Han was stupefied and hadn’t responded yet when Qi Zhifan caught him in his arms. He also took off his coat and draped it over both of their heads.