" I ran you a bubble bath baby so go get in it and I'm roll while putting on your favorite movie or we can talk first. " He said and i smiled big showing my dimples. I kissed him and went to my bathroom to see candles and roses with the water. Some times I feel like I don't deserve him and I say that because he just so prefect to me.

Lexis strip from her clothes getting into the warm hot water and she laid back enjoying the water while thinking where she wants to be in 5 to 10 years with Kentrell. Hopefully married with little mini them running around. In they big house and they kids playing with peaches & Eva's thinking of that made her smile to herself.

On the other hand Kentrell was downstairs getting wine glasses for they liquor and going to the emergency cabinet grabbing two Advils with two water bottles, he knew they both was going need it in the morning. He went back upstairs and set everything up by pouring the drink and to rolling up. He rolled two fat backwoods like the ones Ben be having and set them aside.

Kentrell was being very sweet and he honestly didn't know he had that in him but lexis was turning him soft slowly again. His grandma taught him how to treat woman but he figure he wouldn't listen to her since he had it in his mind that he didn't care about love because so many girls fuck him over. He wish he did listen to her about that now, he had do everything on his own hoping it's right. After lexis being in the bathroom for a while he decided to check on her.

" You good ? " He asked and she look over at him nodding. " Yeah, no it's just I was thinking that's all and this feel good but I'm Finna come out. " Lexis said getting up from the bath and grab her towel drying off going into her walk in closet.

She put on a matching bra and panties set by Victoria & walk to the bed laying on it ready to talk. " I'm ready Kentrell " She said looking over at him and he nodded sitting down on the bed lowering the music that played. " Well come to find out about the strawberry situation, she set everything up. "

Lexis gave him a confused face expression while sitting up more.
" What you mean set up ? " She asked. " When I was at the club drinking and shit she bumped me saying she sorry and how the drink got her tipsy when the whole time she was lying just to get me to her house. So I'm telling her like you good and stuff so she start asking me about you. So I lied to her saying you and peaches left cause y'all had work in the morning. Peaches was there for real I just don't like people in my business. Long story short she convinced me on going to her house, I'm telling her no because I got to get back home. "

" She like you wouldn't mind because I'm with her, and in my mind I'm thinking that's the problem. Before I could text you my phone went dead but I remember it was 2 going on 3 in the morning or something like that. So boom I finally decided to go to her house only because she wouldn't leave me the fuck alone, we get there and I'm just sitting on the couch thinking about Dave and all that. Again long story short she got me food and all that good stuff remind you this girl change everything from clothes to hairstyles. "

" Okay so wait, did y'all ride in her or your car ? " lexis asked because something didn't add up about this whole thing but she was going get to the bottom of it.

" Mines, I gave her the keys because I'm too fucked up. And supposedly her too but she was like she going drive. " He said looking over at her who was shaking her head. " But How is that when she was tipsy. "

" That's what I'm saying baby, she did all this shit but I should've known. But lemme continue so, she change everything and all that, I told her she was attractive but why she don't got a nigga after a minute I start drinking this orange juice and I start to feel different I'm thinking maybe in my head it's just the liquor fucking with Me, turns out she put some in my drink. "