Part 2: The good news

It had been two months since he left and I kept trying to call him but no answer then one day he picked he had a little beard growing in, "I've missed you so much Rey." Ben said with watery eyes he wiped his eyes took a couple of breaths then came back to focusing on Rey. "I miss you to Ben, I've got some pretty exciting news to tell you." Rey said with a huge smile on her face, Ben looked at her confused and she said "Ben we're going to have a baby!" She just kept laughing hoping that he would be happy and he was ecstatic "Rey I'm gonna be a Dad and you're going to be a Mom I'm so happy we're having a baby!" He said with tears in his eyes a huge grin on his face "How far along at you?" Ben asked Rey after he had taken a couple breaths to calm his breathing, she was so relieved so she waited until her heart rate was back to normal and she answered him "3 or 4 months I didn't really know til you left. Do how is it out there other than shooting and being hot?" She asked him hoping that he would be more social with her, although she gets it he came out of war and he wasn't really up to talking so yeah. The only thing he said was that it's fine and he loves me but hey that's ok because he's in a war zone.