Caught [Chapter 3]

"Why don't you try to attack me?" were the words that came out of Izuku's mouth as he smiled

"YOU FUCKING NERD ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME" shouted the blonde kid and he ran at Izuku not knowing what do so

But the one question he had in mind was; is his "quirkless Deku" really quirkless?

As Bakugou neared Izuku, Izuku managed to dodge him with speed that surprised him.

"What the hell nerd, when did you get so fast. I'M SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER" yelled Bakugou with a hint of nervousness which Izuku picked up.

Izuku moved behind Bakugou with tremendous speed and kicked the back of his legs with enough force to break his legs, as Bakugou screamed in pain Izuku could help but to smile at the sound of his fear old buddy withering in pain. Izuku walked to Bakugou and grabbed a near by rock and smashed it into Bakugous hands in order to break them

"Now, I apologize for breaking your hands, I mean, it would be troublesome for you to use your quirk. You were asking why I'm so fast? Well no one knows this, but all along since I've found out I was quirkless I've been training body in case I never got a quirk, I wanted to become a hero, more than anything else I wanted to help people, but I learnt that heros take action without worrying about who gets affected, as you may have known, my mother died, All Might killed her. He was fighting a villain, and my house was caught in the crossfire and, my mom was in there, you probably know what happened after that. I know my  reasoning is kinda stupid, but isn't that what I always was? Stupid?" As he ended his explanation he could help but to laugh at the expression Bakugou had.

Bakugou's eyes were full of fear, fear for his life, his childhood friend and rival has turned psychotic and was about to murder him (?)

"I can't stand looking at that pitiful look on your face, you're supposed to be my rival, get up and fight me" exclaimed Izuku gleefully as he began to kick Bakugou.

"oh wait" said Izuku looking at Bakugou's legs

"nevermind then, quite a predicament you seem to have found your way into  right Bakugou?" said Izuku as that same psychotic from before filled the area.

"Now, Bakugou, would you like it if I killed you? I mean, your arms and legs are broken, using your quirk would be hard and I'm not sure you can be as prideful as before knowing your dear old quirkless Deku beat you up."

Bakugou looked at him wide eyed and to say he was terrified would be an understatement, he saw his friend building up and explosion on his hand, It looked like his but it has a sickening purple color aura

"I know how your quirk works, so this makes it easier for me, so do worry Kaachan, I'll make this fast" 

"HEY, YOU, KID! STOP RIGHT THERE" yelled a voice from behind

"Eh?" said Izuku as he stopped the explosion he looked back to see a hero

"Damn, well that blows" he muttered as his laid upon the hero

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING" said the random hero as he looked at the battered bloodied Bakugou

This is when Bakugou decided to speak up

"h...he tried to kill me, help" said Bakugou very hoarsely

"I'M GOING TO HAVE TO KILL FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER ON THIS CHILD" said the hero

"wait what? what kind of logic is that" deadpanned Izuku

"well I guess we'll continue this at another time Kaachan" said Izuku as he ran away with incredible speed

"HEY WAIT" yelled the hero as he began to run after Izuku but noticed Bakugou

"oh wait I'll probably have to get this kid medical assistance." said the hero as he looked at Bakugou

Unkownst of them, there were a pair of eyes that accidentally saw the entire fiasco.

(Time skip to a week later)

Izuku was in a bad position, he was out of money, he's been sleeping and staying at alley ways, he was cold and hungry, the past 3 days he's been stealing food and doing the most he could to stay alive. He was wandering around to see if he can find another alley way that he can sleep in when he was attacked by someone, presumably a villain.

"Aw great, not this I'm just hungry and wanna eat" though Izuku

"Although, this is a good time to try out Bakugou's quirk"

The villain ran at him making movement with his hands which Izuku presumed it was him preparing his quirk as he neared Izuku, Izuku ran behind him and charged up and explosion and blasted it towards the villain affecting the area and killing the villain.

"well, that was, anticlimactic" he said as he heard something hurtling toward him, he turned around and caught the moving object with amazing reflexes and saw it was a tranquilizing dart.

"what in the-" spoke Izuku as he was cut off by the voice of someone

"Interesting, what great reflexes you have"

"Thank you, now, who are you and what do you want"

"No need to threaten me, my name is Giran I simply have a proposition to make"

Izuku looked at the man is he came to sight, gray hair with side bangs, a small mustache and goatee, and a missing front tooth, He was wearing grey, round glasses and had I cigarette in his mouth.

Izuku thought about his statement for a second, he didnt have anywhere to go and any thing to do so sure, why not?

"Go on"

"I saw what you're capable of, and I want you to join the Leauge Of Villians, I understand that All Might killed your mother, you surely seek revenge, ain't that right?"

At the mention of his mother his face turned that as he gritted his teeth

"I apologize I didn't mean to bring up negative topics, but what do you say?"

When he saw Izuku's pondering face a toothless smile crept on his face, he already knew the answer

"I'll give you time to think about it, when you make up your mind, call this number." the toothless man spoke up as he pulled out a card with a number written on it.

Izuku took the card and looked at the man as he walked away when he suddenly came to a stop.

"And another thing I forgot to mention, the goal of The League of Villains is to kill All Might. The man who killed your mother."

(Time skip to 2 days later)

Izuku was looking at the card, he wanted to join but he wasnt sure, his heart told him to join, but his mind also told him to join. He stealthy went to pay phone since was was probably wanted since Bakugou probably snitched and got Izuku on the wanted list.

When he got to the phone he picked it up and dialed the number on the card.

"Hello" came a voice from the phone

"I'm in"

Author's notes

Another cliffhanger, Its summer and in out of school so I'll probably be updating a lot more frequent. If you enjoyed vote, if you didnt, dont, also leave a comment giving feedback that always help and motivated me to update.