Chapter 2

*Violet's POV*

before I get out of the car I'm putting some red lipstick on cuz I know Ethan loves it. when I'm done I'm getting out of the car and walk to Ethan's house. I knock on the door and his mom opens.

"Hello Mrs.Dolan." I gently say.
"Hello hunny, Ethan is upstairs." She says and lets me in. I walk upstairs and open the door of Ethans room. I see him laying on his bed with his phone in his hands. He immediately stands up and hugs me very tightly. He looks into my eyes and then at my lips.

"You got red lipstick on." He says and smirks. Before I can say something he smashes his lips into mine and it immediately turned into a make out session. He lifts me up, throws me on his bed and gets on top of me. He didn't stop kissing me and went slowly from my lips to my neck. I let a small moan. Before he takes off his shirt Grayson walks in.
"Yo bro can you help me with-."
"Before you come in knock on the fucking door." Ethan yells angrily and clench his jaw.
"Yo I'm sorry.'' He says and closes the door. That was so embarrassing, I don't know why but I want to go home.
"I'm sorry Ethan, I think I'm going home.'' I say and I scratch the back of my neck. "What no! You can't leave you just came. Is it because of Gray so yes I'm going to slap the shi-"
"Ethan no, it's not because of Grayson. I just need to make a lot of homework and other stuff. I see you tomorrow in school okay.'' I peck a kiss on his lips. Before he could say something I already left.

-

''I don't know okay. It was weird and Grayson came inside what made me so uncomfortabel. I told you I'm not ready for it.'' I say to Madison on facetime.
''Girllll that seems so awkward! But for real it felt good right, do not lie.'' She says and smirks. I had to laugh and told her it was very good. And yes it definitely was, his big plump soft lips on mine damnn
''Yo Violet, I'm here.'' Madison yells causing me to leave my thoughts.
"Oh uhm I was thinking of something but I gotta go I'm very tired goodnight.'' I immediately say.
"Goodnight babes.'' She says and hangs up.

before I lock my Phone I'm going to my messages to see if Ethan texted me. Strange he didn't? He Always texts me but whatever I will see him tomorrow.

-

chapter two! hope you guys like it :)

10 votes and 10 comment for new chapter xoxo