Irene..

"BAE IRENE! BAE IRENE!" Fans that crazy about this girl name Bae Irene,the most beautiful girl in the girl group ever and she make people get attention to her so quickly and she so kind to her fans no matter what happend to them,she really cared to her fans and member. The older sister of Red Velvet.. Her age was 24 years old and she is a lead visual and lead rapper of Red Velvet. She had one brother but never found out who is he and she wont give up and still searching for her brother..

 She had one brother but never found out who is he and she wont give up and still searching for her brother

BAE IRENE

Irene/You POV

《Flashback》

You:Oppa! Let's go to school! We will late for our last high school..Ppalix2..

??:Arrasox2 *smile*

《While walking to school》

You:Oppa..After high school,can i become a idol *pout*

???:Sure you can lil sis *smile while ruffl

You:*smile but saw car driving so fast
and quickly turn around Jinyoung to save him*

??:Irene!!!! *shout and crying hard*

《Present》

I woke up quickly from a nightmare and started to cry so hard but in silent way.... Who is he? Why this dream keep coming to my mind..

《At Kitchen》

I walked downstair and saw my member eat happily and notice me..

Joy:Omo! Unnie finally wake up! Come here *grab my hand and to table*

Seulgi:Unnie,today we have awards and we got nominated for "Best Female Performer" and other awards.. the guest was BTS,WANNAONE,EXO,NCT AND other male group only us female!!

You:Okay guys! Get ready now!! Ppalix2 before we late!!

All:Nee!!!! *got to their room*

《At the awards》

We were so nervous to get out of the car but we pretend not to.. And then we take a picture,interview and finally when inside the building..

《Inside building》

Well so many kpop idols here but so many male here.. it cant be only us female idols.. well just focus..

Suho P.O.V.

We were looking around the building until irene caught my eyes.. "Red velvet look gorgeus today" i said while smile at them and i took a sit beside Seulgi..

Me:Hye Red Velvet! My favourite junior idols! *while look at Exo and back to red velvet*

Me:You look gorgeous especially Irene! The best visual idols!! Hehehe
*said while grinnin*

Kai:Yah Suho hyung! The awards is starting now!

Me:See you at Sm Building soon..

?? P.O.V.

Me and member were talking about something.. Until..Someone caught my eyes..Isn't that irene from Red Velvet..

??2:Yah Bae Jinyoung! Who are you looking at? Irene Noona? *looking at irene*

JY:She's very familiar to me actually...

Irene/You P.O.V.

The awards doing great but it's long and i'm already tired of sitting.. so i stand up and check my legs it was red and it hurt like hell..

Yeri:O-omo unnie! You are bleeding !
*looked at your leg while shout*

Wendy:Omo! It really blood! Staff! *shout making people attention*

Staff ask me if i was okay so i said i was okay,and they said try to walk so i walk. I almost fall to stage but someone caught me.. I turn around saw...