First meeting

She breathed the air around her. It was a new breeze for her, especially because she just transfered to another school. She's now studying at Victorian University, a private institution for rich kids and good family background.

Apparently, she was no exemption in that society. Her father owns a pastry company and her mother runs their coffee shop at the base of their company building. She was always showered with fancy things and never left her feeling wanted with things cause she could have everything she could ever want. But that was what she thought until that fateful day.

Chapter 1

"Hi trin! Good morning! Aga natin ah!" Her friend, Selene said cheerfully while sitting alone in an empty hallway.

"Yeah, awkward no? Pag naging maaga yung late comer? Parang miracle lang?" She said and snickered.

" Baka naman iba yung natira mo kaya maaga ka ngayon?" Selene said and laughed out loud. She laughed at her and punched her lightly on the shoulder.

"Baliw! Teka, may assignment ba tayo?" She asked knowing she had forgot to make one if there was.

"Wala naman. So chill ka lang jan! Buti pa mag gwapo hunting tayo!!!"

She squealed and Trinity just laughed lightly,

"Gaga!! Di ka makakahanap ng gwapo sa oras na to! Tulog pa ang mga gwapong hinahunting mo! Ang aga-aga pa kaya." She said to Selene making her pout. But she regained her smile right away and started chattering away but Trinity wasn't listening.

And then, someone passed by, his hair was ruffled, parang kakagising lang ang dating, he has wearing black framed glasses kaya hindi masyadong nakikita ang mata nito, he was also looking down kaya halos lahat ng buhok nito ay natakpan ang mata nito. He was tall and lean, hindi naman mukhang sakitin. His body was okay for his height. She never noticed that she was staring at him until he stopped in front of her.

"Hello, ano yung class sa room nato?" He asked Trinity. Tulala naman ang gaga kaya hindi agad nakasagot hanggang sa tinapik siya ni Selene.

" Environmental Science, bakit? Student ka din?" Trinity asked hoping kaklase niya ang nerdy guy. Type pa naman niya ito.

"Yes," tapos bigla itong napatingin sa kanya.

Their eyes met and she was blown away. Everything just stopped at that moment. And there she knew, she found her man.

" How rude of me, I am Orion William Von Swarovski." He said as he held his hand for me to shake.

"I am Lady Trinity Gonzaga. Mr. Jeweler." I said to him as I shaked his hand.

"One, I am not a jeweler, Hindi dahil Swarovski ang apelido ko at kahawig ng konti sa mamahaling crystals eh ako na agad yun. My family owns an IT business kaya far out ito sa jewelries." He explained sounding serious.

She held her hand high. An act of surrender or backing off. " Whatever you say."

'Seryoso naman masyado ito. I wonder kung anong itsura nito pag nakatawa. Pretty sure he would be handsome. ' she thought to herself as she glanced back at the guy who was beside her as if Wala itong katabi. He has his own world ika nga.

Authors note: hahaha!!! Short lang yung chapter one no? Pasensya sa nabitin!!! Anyway may chapter two pa naman eh so hopefully you will read it :3 I will post Trinity's picture soon!!