Chapter 32

Taylor's P.O.V

My heart was beating really fast because I finally get to see him again. I heard knocking on the door and i quickly ran to it and saw him...he looks wonderful as ever. I quickly hugged him tightly and he did back. "I missed you so much." He said and I blushed. "I missed you to." I said and Mike was just staring at me and I said "She is upstair's if you wanna talk to her." And he went inside and went upstair's.

I continued to hug Billie tightly and he said. "Y'know we should go inside" And I nodded and we did. I dragged him to the couch and straddled him and smashed my lips into his......The soft sweet taste of his lips....I have back....He kissed back and then he said. "I've missed us together." And I smiled and said. "Well we are back." And I kissed him again. I felt him under me and I smirk a bit and move my hips against his waist. He moaned a bit and all I could think about is how sexy it sounded.

He put his hands on my waist and I kiss him more roughly and put my hands in his hair. He started to lean down on the couch and I took his shirt off. I felt his chest and it felt wonderful. I took my shirt off and I felt him get harder underneath me and I smirked even more I took my bra off and his eyes went wide and he kiss me again. Well....I guess tonight will be the first even night I have sex with Billie....He will take my virginity away if we do....

(Omg will Billie and Tay have sex? Will someone interrupt them if that do? Will Kira hate Mike forever? Find out in Kira's chapter!! ~Tay<3 )