What Should I Feel? Chapt 21

Start from the beginning

"Bucky..we can't it's not right." I mumble,

He scoffs and slowly started pumping the tip, earning a small moan from me.

"I'm driving." I tried to insist but my voice came out weak and breathless,

I watch as he lowered his head and gently wrapped his tongue expertly around the tip.

I looked up and noticed the light had just changed green I started driving again.

And there goes my brain getting the best of me,

I lifted my right hand and tug at his long hair,

I gently started helping him guiding his head up and down as he wrapped his lips around my pulsating length.

I'm definitely going to regret this when we're done,

I continued trying to focus on the road, as he sucked while allowing his tongue caress each ridge and vein.

I was twitching underneath him, beginning to squirm on the seat as I raised my hips.

I'm at least 20 minutes away from the house, "Bucky.." I begin to moan,

He pinned my hips down, as he bowed his head again, letting his teeth edge down my throbbing length.

A gasped escape from my throat,

I tangled my fingers through his hair at the feeling of his warm wet mouth tightening around my length.

I felt him continuously taking more of my length into his mouth and it took all of my self-control to not jerk my hips up.

I gulped as I started to moan and so did he,

He was inching down my length, working me all the way down and I felt myself hit the back of his throat.

"B-Bucky, wait-stop." I gasped as I looked at him, I didn't want him to go all the way.

He glanced up at me, still slowly bobbing his head I felt myself almost blacking out, my vision blurring.

I blinked a few times trying to concentrate at the road,

"I want you to feel how I feel." He smirked in-between letting his lips wrap around my flushed tip.

Bucky's tongue darted along,

"Hmm.." I hummed, grabbing lightly at his hair, tangling it into a messy hairstyle.

My eyes leaving the road ahead every few seconds to watch his move.

I did black out for a few seconds..

The pleasure was immense yet I'm so confused why am I allowing him to do this to me?

I don't even have those type of feelings,

His mouth, searing with heat and wetness expertly moved around my whilst his free hand trailed along my thigh.

I had to grab the steering wheel with my other hand before I could swerve off the road.

My breathing erratic and frenzied,

"Oh..Buck" I moan quietly, my entire length twitching inside his mouth.

"Bucky, I'm gonna..have to pull over" I say as I try to catch my breathe.

Because I knew if I didn't then I would crash,

He slowly raised his head, sucking sensually on the head of my length, his fingers teasingly rubbing along my balls.

"Hmm." He murmured, unwrapping his lips from the tip and placing gentle fluttering kisses to it instead.

"You could go behind that building ahead" Bucky says as he pointed to a random building.

I drove behind the building and parked the car,

I had one hand in his hair and the other on the wheel, I glanced down at Bucky his head slowly bobbing up and down.

"Right there.." I moaned,

He obeyed, sucking hungrily and I grabbed a fistful of his hair as I felt my stomach clenching.

That blissful warm pleasure suddenly started to explode, my vision tunnelling.

"Buck...Bucky, oh my god-" I tried to warn but he just soothed me by rubbing my thigh.

letting me know it was okay as I jerked involuntarily, my length throbbing and aching for release as I suddenly spilled myself in his mouth.

"Buck." I groaned, feeling his lips still wrapped around me, his tongue soothing my length as I jerked inside him, warm cum slipping from my length.

Just as I got my breathing back, ignoring the sweat beads trailing down my forehead, Bucky kissed his way back up my length.

"Alright..you got what you wanted Buck" I mumbled as I pushed him off and fixed my boxers then pants.

"No I didn't get what I wanted.." He admits,

I looked at him confused,

"What do you mean? You practically ra-" I begin to say but he cuts me off.

"Kind of, but lets face it you wanted it too..I just thought you would say something else" Bucky says as he interrupts my comment.

I just stared at him, "You want me to feel what you feel?" I question,

He just nods,

"I don't know what to feel for you anymore.." I mumbled as I looked back at my steering wheel and started the car.

Bucky just sat there silent, the car ride home was really quiet..