Is this for Real?!?

Hi Everyone,

OH MY GOODNESS!!

I do not even know where to begin.

You all, my fellow Wattpad Friends are FREAKING INCREDIBLE!! Have I said it enough number of times!!

You all are so freaking awesome that if I could, I would walk down to the Eiffel Tower and go up all the way to the top and shout this out to the whole of Paris!!

Even before I have even begun writing this story- actually I am half way through the first chapter your feedback to the Introduction of this story has already got "Sanam Bewafaa" in the Rankings List!!

I can't ever wrap my head around this!! OMG!! I am shocked!! And I am so shocked that I am just rambling away!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I don't even know what I have done to deserve this kind of love and appreciation.

All I can say is a very heartfelt Thank you!

Wow... that this has happened even before the story has started. Like at the get go- it's surreal. It's like a dream- only it's a dream I am seeing with my eyes wide open!! This is crazy!! You all are Awesome!! And I feel like I'm talking in circles saying the same thing over and over!

Thank you all so very much once again.

I have just started writing the first chapter, I hope to finish it and publish it early next week.

I hope you will continue showing your Love as you read more in the days and weeks to come.

Love and Hugs,
A.S.

Sanam Bewafaaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें