"Felt it was necessary."

She nodded and looked over at me, "I see you dolled up, too!" She says sarcastically.

Niall chuckles, "Yeah. As if Harry owns something other than a black t-shirt."

"I do. I have a few button ups to dress on occasion and a rolling stones shirt. I just didn't wanna wear it. Can you all hop off my dîck?" I laughed.

"Calm your tits, Harry." Drake laughed and saw me cringe, knowing I hate that word. "You guys wanna play Never have I Ever?"

I nodded and we all walked to sit at the kitchen table, considering everywhere else was occupied by partiers.

isabelles pov

I got up and grabbed a few beers, Svedka, and a few cokes, before I walk back over there and set them down.

I take a seat at the round table next to Harry. I looked down and grabbed my cup, noticing a significant difference in the weight of it.

I instantly slapped Harry on the cheek and heard a loud slap.

"Ow!" He yelled, causing me to quickly apologize and kiss his cheek where I had slapped him accidentally too hard.

"I'm sorry. Okay, who's starting?"

"I will." Drake said and looked to be thinking of a question. "Never have I ever been to jail."

"Question! When you say to jail do you mean visit or been arrested? You need to specify." Niall asked and Drake specified for him, saying arrested to which nobody drank.

"Ugh, boring. Never have I ever smoked." Niall said next and everyone took a sip of their drink.

"Never have I ever kissed a boy." Drake laughed and Quinn and I rolled our eyes as she took a drink.

"Never. Boys have cooties." I giggled and everyone protested.

"Like you've never had your tongue down Harry's throat."

"Mhm. Just my tongue." I chuckled and Harry rolled his eyes. I took a sip of my drink and thought of one to say.

"Never have I ever-"

Before I could say my sentence, I was interrupted by a blue eyed brunette with that annoying voice, Alysa.

"Can we join? I love this game."

What I didn't notice was that behind her was Logan. Of course, he's her boyfriend.

"No. This isn't an open invite for you and Logan to play with us." Harry rasps harshly towards her and I shake my head, grabbing his arm.

"Why not? We're all friends right?" Logan asks and Harry scoffs, taking a big gulp of his beer.

There were mixed yes's and uhuhs before they smiled and pulled two chairs to sit down in the space between Jace and Quinn across from us.

Harry grabbed tightly onto my hand, trying not to pounce on Logan. I really hope he doesn't.

"Anyways, never have I ever worn my mums bra."

"You're just saying that because my mum showed you that picture!" He laughed lightly, taking a sip. I can tell he's not having as much fun because of Alysa and Logan so I leaned over to whisper something in his ear.

"I'll give you a blowjob if you stop being such a grinch." I giggle throughout the sentence and then realize, I'm drunk.

When I said that, his eyes immediately lit up and he shook his head, "What a lightweight."

"I'm not. I'm just happy."

He laughed and kissed me. Beer lingered on his lips and I pulled away. I hate beer.

I looked across from me to see Alysa giving me a dirty look. If it weren't for my intoxication, I wouldn't have the courage to say what I did.

"What? You have a boyfriend. Not a good one, but you have one. Why are you looking at me like that?" I slightly slurred and Harry pinched my leg, making me squirm to look at him.

"Sorry, maybe you shouldn't be-"

"Never...have I ever given someone a blowjob." Logan smirked at me and I once again..felt all the memories trying to resurface as I took a gulp of my cherry vodka mixed with coke.

"Oh, really who?" Logan asked and Alysa laughed.

"Not part of the game. Next question."

"Come on, live a little." Alysa pushed and I looked around, feeling the pressure in my chest deepen.

"I think you're pushing it. Don't you think, mate?" Harry's accent became stronger when he gets angry. He was getting angry.

"No. You're a junior. It's about time you understand that you can't push everything off. The things you begged m-" Logan started but once again, Harry intervened.

"You better shut your fûcking mouth. I don't know if you want me to beat your ass but I will if you don't stop talking to her like that."

"Like what? She wanted i-"

Before the blink of an eye, Harry had gotten up out of his seat and had pinned Logan against the kitchen wall, causing everyone in the proximity to snap their heads in our direction.

--------------------
authors note:

well logan's a dumbass. this chapter was fun until alysa and logan showed up

lmk what you think is gonna happen next by commenting
vote to tell me you want to know what's gonna happen next!

thank you sm
xx