I also called Kenny to come because Stan wouldn't. "Pfft." He then opens the trap door "oh you got out.." He says "oh fuck!" I heard y/n yell. He then reached in fast and I hear Y/n yelp. "Come on" he says cold and Y/n comes out "don't hurt her!" I yell getting in a ready to fight position. He had a grip on her arm and just threw her to the ground.

"Ow!" She says and he laughs. My phone vibrates. I check and see it that random phone user.

Phone user: you called for back up

Kyle: yea for Kenny!

I didn't text them back. I had other stuff to deal with.

~messages being sent to Kyle~

Phone user: I know. But just to be sure ill be high above, I guess you sniper..

Phone user: your back up has arrived dont let him die.

~back to reality~

"Don't please.." I say and I heard someone approach us. "Y/n.." Kenny says. I look at Y/n her eyes had no fear or nothing. She then put a finger to her lips and slowly pulled out an X-Acto knife. "Y/n look at me" Joel says and I see he has a gun. She looks at him with a blank face.

He raised the gun to her face but... Y/n had a plan and a quick one, she grabbed his wrist and pointed it up while he took the shot but it was at the sky. Y/n then took the X-Acto knife stabbing him in the side. She runs towards us fast.

I had a shocked face but my face did change once I saw Joel holding the gun toward us and shot. I closed my eyes but nothing. I opened to see blood on Kenny "What the shit" Kenny says the drops.

"Oh my god you killed Kenny. Y-you bastard" I say looking at Joel. Y/n standing behind me. "Watch" she says and a shot could be heard. Then Joel was dead "how?" I say "who cares how! I survived! Thank you Kyle.." Y/n says hugging me.

Then I felt y/n give me a peck on the cheek "what was that for?" I ask with probably a red face "hero peck on the cheek" she says and stops hugging me "what do we do with him" I say "kick him in the hole he'll rot in" y/n says "um.. Ok?" I say and she laughs "I'm kidding unless you want to?" She says.

"Well I don't wanna touch him" I say and look at Kenny "dude this feels like its happened thousands of times" I say "well should we leave?" She asks and I nod. Slowly we walk back.

·×·

I walked her to her house. "Hello?" Her mom says "mom!" "My child!" Her mom says and hugs her. "Your alive.." She says and lets her go "where is Joel?" She asks "I dunno.." Y/n says and I shrug. "Id better go my mom is probably freaking out" I say pointing to my house. "Wait! Thank you, Kyle" her mom says "your welcome" I say.

~time skip~

"Woo hoo!" Kenny yells "School is out! Ready for high school?" Stan says "haha nope!" Y/n says "ahhh I'm tired of school and now I gotta go to a brand new one!" Cartman complains "its life fatty" I say "hey!" He yells and I laugh.

"Hey Kyle?" Y/n says "yea?" "Lets talk in private please?" She says "um ok.. Guys we'll be back" I say "ok but don't get her pregnant!" Kenny yells "Dammit" I say and follow y/n.

No one's pov.
"So what is it?" Kyle asks and Y/n stands there with a big smile on her face. "What?" Kyle says with a small smile. Y/n shifts from on leg to the other.

Ok lets do this fast and painful. She thought to herself and cleared her throat "Kyle I like you. Your my best friend but I was wondering if you would like to be my Offical Boyfriend?" She asks. Kyle felt so happy. "Yes I would love to be your Boyfriend!" He says hugging her. "And you could possibly be my super best girlfriend" Kyle said. "Ooh really?" Y/n says laughing a little.

"Yep!" He says. Finally y/n broke ice and gave Kyle a kiss on the lips. He was shocked at first but melted into the kiss. Before the separated a flash was seen "you left the flash on!!" Stan yells "oh shit" Kenny says and the two separate looking at them.

"Well hello there super best friend" Stan says awkwardly. "Hey... Stalker..." I say and Kenny runs away "you know whY I got a picture to upload to the internet and I have to chase Kenny now bye!" Stan says fast and runs away. "Oh great well guess what were gonna be on the internet" Kyle says "oh my god" Y/n says.

We both just laugh it off and walk back to our houses.

~end~

Actually next chapter is a big surprise! Might as well stay to see.

Anyways see y'all later bai!