The one to please the masses.

(A/N: This oneshot is completely ambiguous. There are no names or pronouns, and you, as the reader, are allowed to imagine whatever couple you desire in this scenario. Enjoy.)

Maybe I shouldn't have gotten carried away with you that night, but I know I don't regret it. Do you?
I remember when our eyes met, it felt like I saw right into your soul and lived a hundred lives with you, but that may have just been me.
When you saw me after the show and told me I was, quote, "Sexy", I could've sworn we'd done this before.
You quietly ushered me out of the crowd of screaming girls and got me alone, which I couldn't have been more thankful for, but it only got better when you insisted on taking me back to your hotel room. You were alone for the night, you said. You needed someone to keep you company.
Who was I to say no?
I was putty in your soft hands, letting you take me wherever you needed to go. I reveled in the giggles that spilled from your mouth when we got on that elevator, messing with it and subsequently messing with other people all at once and I had sworn i'd seen this before.
You wasted no time sneaking me into your room, as not to let your manager see me. As if he needed to know, you said. Locking the door, you smiled.
You knew I was underage but let me have a glass or two of wine anyway and wow, since when did hotel wine get so fucking good?
Maybe it was because I drank it with you, and all at once drank in the sight of you, relaxed. Not putting up a show, not some weird display, it was you.
The way you weren't afraid to change in front of me told me that maybe you expected a bit more from me and I had totally forgotten that, but you noticed immediately when I was staring and took advantage of that, and I liked that.
One by one, clothes were scattered on the floor and our bodies became entangled, sweaty and close, and neither of us minded because it was all so damn right.
We fell asleep together and I remember waking up with you, your arms tight around me, keeping me safe and secure and I had sworn to myself that I would never be happy again until I woke up like this every day.
It's been 467 days and I'm seeing you soon, and I hope you still recognize me even though I skipped town, changed my hair and fashion taste.
I hope you'll see me again and smile, and that we can pick back up where we left off 468 days ago.