Introductions

First Time

Matts P.O.V

       Hello, my name is Matt, Matt Smith, and I was a 22 year old virgin. I don't know what it was, I just never felt right just sleeping with any random girl, like you only have one first time, save it for someone special. That was my morel, until I met her. Alex Kingston. Let me begin my story...

     "It was my 22nd birthday, and I just wanted to spend it alone. Think back, reminise a bit, and take a trip down memory lane. My 21st birthday was spent at various pubs with various friends, all coming or going. So this year, despite my familys protests, I was going to spend my birthday alone...but I guess my mates had a different plan in mind for me. Just as I was about to turn in for the night, I hear the doorbell to my flat ring. I found this quite odd, seeing as I didn't have plans with anybody. Outside my door, stood a woman shorter then I, draped in a trench coat and a fadora. With a voice deep and huskey, she asked if this was indeed apartment 221B. I nodded and she asked if she may come inside. I quickly nodded. She asked me if I was Matt Smith and if it was my birthday. I said yes. I was confused as to why and how she knew so much about me, so I asked her. She took off the fadora and I got a view of amazing hair. Strawberry blonde ringlets swirled across her head like a fiery halo, as if she was a devils angel. I saw her mouth move, but my brain wasn't comprehending what she was saying. "I'm sorry, what?" I ask. She shakes her head, causing her hair to bounce. This time, I hear her. "How do not know who I am, you ordered this service." Then it hit me. Was this...a booty call? "Im terribly sorry..." I trail off, realizing I never asked her name. She smiles, her teeth perfectly white. "Melody, just call me Melody." I nod. "I'm sorry Melody, but I am not in need of your, ah, service. I am terribly sorry for any inconvience this might have caused you." Her eyes changed. Weren't they just a playful blue? Now theyve gone to a gold. "Are you meaning to tell me, that this booty call was not intentional?" Ahh, so it was a booty call. I nod, "Yes, see, I am, uhh, still a virgin, so....umm, my friends were setting me up for my very first shag." Her eyes changed AGAIN? What is with this woman. Now from a glowing gold, to a soft green. She asked if I had a shirt she could borrow. I looked at her questioningly, but nodded nonetheless. Rummaging through my closet, I come across a Guns and Roses shirt. I quickly toss her it. Melody sheds her trench coat, and I almost die on the spot from what's beneath it. She's wearing a dark blue corset, which manages to do amazing things for her breasts, blue panty hose to match the corset, red high heels, and a red bowtie. She was the epitomy of sexy and it was hard keeping the desire down. I was left still looking at the place she occupied before she took my shirt and went to the loo to change. The image of her like that was burned behind my eyelids, but its a vision I never want to leave. She comes back out wearing my tee shirt, a matching red bra and panties setunderneath and nothing else. She wore light make up, but if I was being honest with myself, she looked more stunning without it on."

     The bell rings, indicating the end of this session, but the looks on the faces of those around me tell me I'm far from finished. Men and women alike stare at me. Well I'm Matt Smith, and this, is the story of how I lost my virginity.