Unconvential

A/N: this is to be the final installment, I wrote this for my ex and seeing as we're no longer together, I'm deciding to finish it here. Sorry, loves! Hope this will be a good ending! Thanks to all who have stayed loyal to this story and I'm so sorry it's taken me forever to update!

Matt swaggered into the room like a male peacock with its feathers spread out. Anxiously, he twisted his fingers as everyone looked at him expectantly. Better wrap this up.

Maybe it wasn't the best ideas, to date a call girl, but he knew from the moment he met her, she was different. About two months into the relationship, they took it all the way. He was ready.

Matt paused, "do you want the details?" Faces nodded, some shyly and embarrassed, some with insatiable curiosity. "Very well." He coughed and continued.

They waltzed into his flat, him slightly upset and her muttering apologies.

"Melody!"
"Alex" she corrected, looking down.
"What?"
"My name isn't Melody, well not my official name. My birth name is Alexandra Elizabeth Kingston."
"Oh.."
"I don't know why I haven't told you earlier or-" she was cut off with a swift kiss. Alex locked eyes with him, but could hardly see his iris' anymore, his pupils full blown.

"Melody.." The way he growled her name sent shivers down her spine. She nodded her head and he shoved her gently against the wall which caused her to whimper. Pinning her arms above her head with one hand, he looked at her.
"Melody is the name of a call girl I met. Melody is the name of a woman I lust after. But I hate the name Melody because it's not mine. Melody is the name of a woman who shags men for money. However," he tightened his hold on her wrists and she squeezed her thighs together, getting more turned on than she probably should.
"I know your name, I knew it before you told me." She gaped, but his other hand snaked between them and swiftly unbuttoned her jeans. Alex whined when he nudged her legs apart, relinquishing power to him and, unfortunately, that meant the pressure between her legs that was keeping her sanity dangling by a string. Matt shoved her jeans down until they pooled around her feet. Stepping out of them easily, Matt grabbed her leg and hoisted it up around his hip.

"You're mine." He growled and she felt an electric current run straight to her core as his mouth descended upon her neck as he whispered in her ear.

"You're mine. You always have been and I don't care what you say, you're not working in that line of work anymore. I love you and I know it's odd but I do and I need you" He spoke all of this as he pushed her knickers to the side and buried himself to the hilt in one swift movement. Her eyes popped open and hr mouth formed a perfect "o" in pleasure. She was by no means a virgin, but he was on the larger side.

"Majestic" She teased as he bit down hard on her neck. She rid him of his shirt and dug her finely manicured nails into his back. He groaned as his pace increased and she met him thrust for thrust. She had spared a single thought about him being a virgin and yet knowing what to do and she couldn't have felt more proud.

He could tell his face was red as the
people around him leaned closer to hear his tale.

He picked her up and ran to his bedroom, her delicious legs wrapped around him and he pressed into her roughly against the mattress. She shattered, screaming his name as he aimed to give her one more orgasm before he came. And managed he did as he felt her legs quiver at the intensity and him himself falling over. Prophylactics and birth control were the furthest from his mind-

Matt figured he looked a little sheepish

As he lay sated, his lover spent and both of them carrying a sheen of sweat. He rolled off of her as she snuggled into his side. She looked up at him, her eyes sparklingly. Tracing a heart over his heart, she let his easy breathing lull her to sleep. There would be time for talking in the morning, or, well, at least later.

As Matt wrapped up his story, some were uncomfortably adjusting themselves, others were writing their fingers anxiously. He should feel embarrassed, but he's not. Matt glanced at the door as it opened. Alex poke her head in.

"Darling? Is your book club almost over? Theo is getting impatient to see his Daddy." Matt smiled as he spoke.

"I'll be up in a minute, dear." She blew him a kiss and he looked back to his group.

"I hope that was more entertaining than this Fifty Shades nonsense." They all laughed and let themselves out, some milling about to talk. He walked out and up to where his infant son was crawling around with a ball. Alex wrapped herself around him and sighed contentedly. Smirking, she whispered,

"I hope they enjoyed the story." He nodded and kissed his wife quickly before picking up his son. The baby cooed and Matt squished Theo between the two of them as he giggled happily. Alex and Matt shared a smile and he kissed the top of his wife's head.

Happily ever after in the weirdest way, he thought, but happily ever after nonetheless.