The Mask She Wears

Hey, so I'm picking up from where I left off last time.
She sat across from me in the love seat and asked if I had any red wine. I shook my head, not the drinking kind. Melody nodded and curled her legs beneath her, smiling and looking extra adorable in her-I mean in my- shirt. I handed her a spritzer and smiled.
"You're different." She says, taking a sip of the drink and a dribble of water leaks past her lips and I follow its path with my eyes. It goes down her neck, passed her collarbone and disappeared between the valley of her breasts. I blushed when I look up and she's smirking at me.
"You don't seem like a normal 'call girl' to me, you're in a shirt you borrowed from a client and you look adorable, so id say that you're the one that's different." She smirks and I resist the urge, having felt it many times prior, to kiss her. She sips her drink.
"Adorable is a word I don't get called much anymore." She laughs a rich laugh, full of heartiness and pureness. I smile and relax.
"Let's play truth or dare." She grins, nodding furiously and her eyes darken, her pupils full blown. I shiver and smile.
"Ladies first." We go about this game well into the night, slowly getting more and more comfortable with each other. She yawns and I glance at the clock.
"It's 2:45, we should get some rest." She smiles sleepily, already nodding off. I walk over to her, scoop her up in my arms bridal style and carry her to the guest bedroom, setting her gently on the bed. She holds to me and whimpers when I let go, and I bite my lip, laying next to her. She curls immediately around me and is instantly relaxed. I press a kiss to her head and blush when her shampoo becomes present.
"Cocoanut and vanilla are suddenly my favourite scent." I murmur to myself before drifting off soon after.

The bell rings and I sigh. Blinking, the group stares at me, there faces reflecting interest and impatience.