Chapter 1

Befor i start today is 7/7/14 today is the day one of my favorite groups broke up O2L they didnt all break up but Connor has left O2L. Connor was one of the people i looked forward to watch every week. I totally support Connor but he will be missed he was the one who made me smile when i wasnt able to even put a fake one. The hardest part for me was when Connor did his goodbye with the sound effect and everything and said he loved us. He put on a fake smile for us for 6 MONTHS. Thats a lot to do just for the fans we love you Connor stay strong.

▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/

Sophia ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

Hey dad are we there yet I told him. Just to push his buttons.

I swear Sophia you say that again im gonna drop you on the side of the rode he said

Well let me explain myself My name is Sophia as you can see. I am 13 years old 14 in October I know im a October baby thats why i scare the shit out of people. Well now i have to waste my time moving half way across the country just because my dad said. Its so stupid the only reason were moving is because we have bad memories in San diego California. That dosnt give my dad the right to move to Moorseville North Carolina. But yea its not like im gonna miss anything i didn't get along with girls because im not girly enough. Im sorry if both my parents were in the military and you have to act tough incase one of them or two of them dosnt come home from war. I also didnt get along with the boys because i was as you can say "to ruff" gosh you break one kids arm and your the school murderer. Well now i get a new start maybe there is something to look forward to at NC.

( ̄︶ ̄)> <( ̄︶ ̄)/ (‵﹏′) ╮(‵▽′)╭

A.N hello my readers i hope your enjoying my book and this is my first hayes fanfic so please stick with me its gotta get better from here but my favorite boy is Hayes who is yours (ik Magcon isnt all together anymore so who is your favorite from Magcon 26MGMT or SHAWN comment) good bye for now off to NEVERLAND 0^◇^0)/⬅ I LIKE THESE BTW