five

"okay, so it's like if you meet someone in real life, but instead you're texting.
just say what you would say if he was standing right in front of you."

as steven listened to his friend he thought what would he do if tom holland was actually really in front of him, 'give him a blow job.'

steven subconsciously shaked his head from his friends words, trying to think of something.

"uh, can i say 'im steven'?"

"well your name on snapchat is the stevester so, i don't think it's hard to figure that out."

steven sighed, "why is this so hard!"

conner smirked, knowing it was because his friend felt a certain way about the boy but didn't want to admit it, or at least that's what he thought.

"okay, just tell him 'hey. i'd like to know you more before we meet.' because you haven't texted him in like, three days."

"okay?" steven said as he typed away, "like that?" he said showing conner his phone.

"yeah." conner said smiling.

"uh do i-" steven got interrupted by a notification saying tom was typing.

his heart was beating and his stomach had butterflies, 'why the hell am i nervous?'

tom
|yeah, of course! so, what do u want |to know?

"what do i say now?" steven asked, his nervousness subsiding, a little.

"uh, what do you wanna know about him?"

"how old is he?"

"21." conner said right away, "oh, right. well still ask him, you don't wanna sound like a stocker."

steven gave conner a dumb look but did it anyways, 'creep'

me
|uhm, how old r u?

tom
|21
|but im 147 in dog yrs, did i mention i |love dogs 😂

"he's 21, but im like 24! he's like younger than me!"

"yes, steven. that's how the world works, now text him back."

steven thought about what to say then typed,

me
|oh, im 24
|and i love dogs too, i actually have |one, his names winston
|and at least you're able to drink, |lmao! *erased

"hey, why'd you erase it?"

"wasn't it too much?"

"no. it's fine to talk to someone you barley meet more than two sentences, steven... and plus, it doesn't hurt to add humor, he did."

steven thought about it and sent his earlier erased chat.

tom
|24, aw steven you're too old for me |lmao! and winston's an adorable |name, also the bartender always |thinks im 18 so...

a smile crept on stevens face as he read the messages, he didn't even notice.

but conner did. and he smiled, 'i guess i'll leave you two alone.' he thought to himself as he slowly got up and left the room.

steven didn't even notice his friend leave, he was too busy replying back to tom.