Chapter 19

Sirena's POV

I find my way up to Patrick's and Jonathan's room and knock on the door. I hear some scrambling and movement and I see a soaked looking Patrick with no clothing on. 

"What the hell Patrick?" Jonathan asks behind him, trying to get a very naked Patrick out of my face.

"Never mind that, just get him some clothes, and don't even think about drying him," I instruct Jonathan. 

I make an attempt to push Patrick in the room before anyone sees, but sadly, it fails because I hear some wolf whistle behind me.

"Did Patrick just fake his injury just to get layed by you Sirena?" Sharpy asks jokingly.

I look at Patrick, realizing he's not in any shape to be able to seen by his clueless teammates, so I forcefully push him in the room while saying,

"Does it look like I've been doing that?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Guys, you're not going to believe it, on my in, I saw Claude Giroux waiting in his car outside of this hotel," Saad exclaims, panting like he's out of breath. 

"Wait what? Why would he be doing that?" Crawford asks.

Saad just shakes his head in response, "I don't know, it hasn't even been the weirdest thing I've witnessed in recent days. Everything's been messed up since Pittsburgh. I mean, I don't know why last night's dream with the black eyes and teeth felt so real to me. Oh, hello Sirena, why's Patrick all wet and naked huh?"Saad raises his eyebrows. 

"Guess I won the bet, pay up Sharpy," Saad pumps his fist in the air.

Jonathan manages to push Patrick fully in the room and walk beside me with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

Everyone in the hallway, which is now turning into a crowd because now Keith and Seabrook just exited their room, just stares with their mouths dropped like idiots. 

"Flies are going to get caught in those pretty little mouths of yours if you keep them open much longer," I snap.

"Wait, I'm confused, is it a threesome, or was it actually Jonathan that got layed first or what? Ha Saad, I might win the bet after all," Saad asks.

"Oh is this about the bet? Told you something was happening Duncs," Seabrook pipes in. 

"You guys actually made a bet about who Sirena would sleep with first?"Jonathan asks.

"Hell yeah, wait was that wrong of us? At least we weren't hitting on her like the last one," Saad points out.

"More like you were Saad, the rest of us are mature men currently married or in relationships, besides Captain Serious here and Mister sleeps around and walks around naked," Sharpy pins Saad.

I gave him a condescending look, I really don't want to end up with someone who'll leave me as soon as we "seal the deal", but from what happens after that, I don't think Patrick will have much choice other than to stay with me. 

"Hey, players around the league talk, and I heard from someone who heard from some other player about some orgy that happened at your place after the game and-" Sharpy explains until Jonathan interrupts,

"Just stop right there, it wasn't like that, trust me, I wish that was the case but it's not."

"Wait, did you just say you'd rather be wild and uncontrolled and completely irresponsible than what really happened? Whatever happened must've shaken everyone up," Saad says, mystified.