The L WORD!!

Now, what is the L WORD...

It's not as bad as you would think, but this phrase took up the majority of my life. My parents would always whisper it like I couldn't hear them. Like, earlier today when I went down the hall to get breakfast...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She has the brain of a 15 year, and looks 13 sweetheart. I believe that she has the right to know what will happen when she gets older." Edward said.

"I just don't want her to worry about this. Think about it, it will consume her thoughts constantly, she would never get it out of her head." Bella said.

"But-"

" This would be affecting more than one person Edward, and think about Jacob, it hurts him enough to not tell her. But, to have her know, and not be able to do anything about it. He would be destroyed!"
Wow, mom is really on a role here...

"I understa-"

" PLUS, what if he let's the L WORD slip again. I know she was a baby then-"

"It was 2 months ago sweethea-"

" BUT, she would freak out not knowing what to do with this information. I just think we should wait until she reaches 16?"

"Are you done yet?" Edward said.

"...yes." Bella said quietly.

"OK then. I agree that 16 is a good age. But remember, for her that will only be in one year at the most."

"Then we wait one year."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My family is honestly crazy.

But did you see the L WORD bit of the conversation. I want to know what it means, Do I'm gonna figure this out.

With Jacobs help of course.