Chapter 7

Cylus' Pov

New York city was full of nights , it was just so overwhelmingly beautiful .

After leaving at the airport I got myself a cab and and now I currently looking out the window admiring to beautiful city as the driver carries me to Sade's apartment .

The huge masses if crowds was a big shocker to me .If here was so outgoing I wonder how Las Vegas is , I should probably save up to go there sometime.

We drove away from the crowded main city and approached a nice neighbourhood .

We soon came to a halt . I quickly jumped out and paid to cab not wasting any time before running to Sade's door.

She informed me of her apartment number in case I ever visited the last time I saw her but I just couldn't hit the nail on it's head what number it was .

I was brought out of my concentration when I heard a deep masculine voice behind me , " Having trouble finding an apartment beautiful " . I turned around and found a rather cute man maybe around 25 just staring down at me .

"Oh no -- wait yes , I am looking for my friend Sade's apartment but I forgot which one it is "

His eyes immediately flicked with enthusiasm and he gently grabbed my hand dragging me along .

He brought me to a door before he knocked " Good thing I know where all people who stay in my apartment's room is ." I open my mouth to speak but before I could the door swings open .

First Sade's eye land on the stranger / landlord "Hello Jay , what are" her words were suddenly cut off when her eyes landed on me who was stupidly smiling .
Within a blink of an eye she ran over and pulled me into her tight embrace .

Losing blood circulation I try my best to pull away but failed , " I can't breathe. " I managed to get out and with that she pulled away and began apologizing for causing such distress.

"Thanks for showing her to my room Jay , come on in Cylus." she enters her apartment and just as I was about to follow I thanked Jay for his pleasant services .

*******

"So how long are you staying for ? " Sade asked while munching down on her spicy Cheetos .

Seated right alongside her on the couch , I dug into the bag grabbing a handful of the snack and greedily shoving it down my throat , " Just two days , today and tomorrow we can do something and the next morning I will catch a flight back ."

Nodding , Sade scrolled through her phone then handed it to me . I look at her gigantic Iphone screen and my eyes lit up . Before me was a picture of outside a club , It had a gigantic neon sign reading "Club Illuminate " and many people were lined up meaning the place was pretty popular .

Sade and I communicated with our eyes and then in timing we both stood up and I followed her to her guest room .

Not really in the mood to over dress but still want to look nice , I changed into a well fitted stripe dress which exposed all my curves making me a little uncomfortable so I added a long leather jacket to cover some of my butt .

(⬆Above is the dress without the leatherjacket ⬆)

I thought I looked really nice but I was blown away after seeing Sade , she wore and camo baggy pants with heats and a black thin strap crop top .

"Ready ?? " she asked grabbing her purse and walking out the door , I followed her out when I came to realisation "How are we reaching there ? "

Sade giggled and continued walking then stopped knocking on a door , as if the person was waiting the door immediately opens and Jay the man who helped me earlier today stepped out already dressed .

Sade winked at me and then proceeded to carpark after Jay locked his door.
The drive was like 15 minutes without traffic from the apartments .

Entering the club my eyes widen noticing the fancy scenery , A girl with the newest channel passed alongside me and glared at my old sling shoulder bag .

I closely overlooked everyone's outfits and movements , for sure they were all filthy rich . It made me wonder how Sade even got us in here .

"Sade , everyone here looks over rich and look at us , how did you even get us in ?? " She gave me a sneaky smirk before walking to the bar . " You do not want to know " Jay said before following her.

Still astonished by the place I stay frozen and looked around when suddenly someone bumped into me making me do a face plant onto the kissable ground .

"Watch it ! " A deep accented female say , I slowly get up and turn around the see a Victorian Model whom I saw on a magazine last week .

She eyes me up and down making me look down at my feet feeling extremely self conscious . "Oh watch at her face babe " she mimicked laughing .

Her words boiled my skin making me look up with anger , just as I was about to scream at her my eyes flickered to the man next to her , My heart pumped and my breathe hitched .

She was beautiful but was just a eye candy to the gorgeous wealthy looking man next to her . He had a black Gucci shirt on but it didn't hide the Ab print underneath and the tattoos , omg so many tattoos .

"Stop staring at my man please , how did you even get in her !" She rolled her eyes walking away while clutching to the mans side .

I quickly ran towards Sade and Jay and ordered myself 3 shots . Normally I would put that girl in her place but it was I who was out of place here . The man besides her - just staring into his eyes made me forget everything . How to talk , how to breathe , what is 1+2 . Every single thing just disappeared .

Anxiously downing all 3 shots Sade and Jay watch me wide eyed , I rolled it off and invited them to dance . We all danced together until Sade started dancing on a stranger leaving me and Jay to dance alone.

The alcohol soon started to take over making me dance more intimate with him , grinding against his chest I turn around and take hold of his neck , He surprised me when he happily grabbed hold of my waist .

We continue to dance my hips swaying in timing with the music when I get the urge to pee . I excused myself and used the washroom but just as I was exiting I bumped into a hard wall falling for the second time in less than an hour .

I feel a hand pull up my wrist and instead of seeing a wall , It was the attractive man who was with the model earlier on .

"You can't watch where your going can't you " The man coldly scolded at me " Ac-actually the first time was your girlfriend " I stuttered at first but manage to complete my responce with much confident .

He eyed me up and down , not with a look of disgust but rather a look of surprise .
"She speaks up for herself " he says sounding sarcastic . I open my mouth to talk but he just walks away . How rude !

After my run in with the man I returned to my friends and seeing that Sade got really drunk from the stranger buying her too many drinks we decided to go back home .

Just as I was leaving I felt a heavy glare on me and looked around to see the previous man glaring at me from the vip section taking a sip of his drink while the model sat on his lap twisting his hair . I ignore his eyes and continued to the exit .

💙💙💙💙💙

Hi guys how did you like this chapter
It was longer since my last chapter was kinda short 💕

Funny fact : My thumb feels so numb right now from typing 😣