Chapter 2. Searching For A Queen

Recap*

"Acnologia is terrorizing a city some ways away from here. So as a response to this all guild members of the guilds will be going to this fight to take him down. You have the rest of the day to prepare. We leave tomorrow at dawn." Master Makarov said.

The guild was dead quiet. No one said a word. That is until Natsu spoke up.

"Alright I'm all fired up! I'm going to pay that guy back for what he did to Igneel!" Natsu exclaimed.

Natsu, I thought.

The guild exploded into conversation.

(Best friend's name) and I looked at each other and nodded and headed out the guild doors.

We headed back to Fairy Hills, to prepare, in silence. After we got there we went to our rooms which were right across the hall from each other.

After I got in my room I went to my bed and laid across it, deep in thought.

After about 30 minutes I got up off my bed and started packing. I didn't know how long we were going to be gone so I packed 20 different sets of outfits just to be safe.

After packing I went into the kitchen and cooked myself some (favorite lunch food) for lunch.

After I finished making my lunch I sat down to eat. By the time I was done eating it was 2:00 so I decided to spend the rest of the time training in the woods behind the dorm.

I left the dorm and went a good distance into the woods so I was a safe distance from the dorm and more importantly the town of Magnolia.

After I was a good distance away I began training. I first did some physical exercises to warm up. I did 40 sit ups, 40 push ups, 60 jumping jacks, and 40 pull ups (on a tree limb of course).

After doing the warm ups I got down to business. I mostly practiced my dragon slayer magics because we were going up against a dragon slayer who could turn into a dragon but I also practiced my other magics too like my god slayer, my takeover, my time arc, my aera, and my demon slayer magics. I practiced until I was exhausted.

By then the sun was setting fast so I hightailed it back to the dorm. I made it back just as the sun disappeared from the sky and the moon took it's place. I love the moon and the stars. To be honest night is my favorite time of the day. I usually stay up and watch the stars for a little while before going to bed but tonight was different and I was exhausted from all that training. So instead of staying out and watching the stars I headed inside and took a bath to wash all the grime off me from training.

After my bath I headed to bed. I laid awake for awhile thinking. Eventually I dozed off. As I dozed off there was one thing on my mind.

What was going to happen tomorrow when we faced Acnologia?

*End of Recap*

*Reader's POV*

I woke up to it still being dark out. I looked at my clock and the time read 5:00 a.m. Knowing it was time to get up because we were leaving at dawn, I got out of bed and got ready for the day. I got dressed in a (favorite color) off the shoulder crop top, (second favorite color) vest, (second favorite color) mini skirt, (favorite color) tights, and (color of your choice) knee high boots. I tied up (long/short) hair in a side ponytail in a (color of your choice) ribbon.

After getting dressed, I headed into the kitchen to make (favorite breakfast food) for breakfast. After I finished cooking, I sat down at my table and started eating.