Terribly Ticklish Armpits

Fifteen minutes go by, and Kimberly wakes up.

She tries to move her arms when she realises they are now tied above her head.

"Why are my arms above my head now?" She asks.

"Now that you've had your pretty feet and toes tickled, let me ask you this. Have you ever had your armpits tickled before?" I ask.

"What? No! No no no no! I haven't and dont even think about tickling them now!" She says.

"Oh, are you gonna stop me?" I say tauntingly.

"Please just dont! Im begging you not to! Please!" She begs.

I slowly walk up behind her and run a finger down her left arm, sliding it into her armpit for a second.

"Ahhh no no no no! I need to get out of this! This is not good!" She says in a panic.

"Oh this is very good! You dont need to get out. Your fine." I say.

"No. I cant have my armpits tickled!" She says.

"Oh? Why not?" I ask.

"Because, i cant handle it. Way to ticklish in my armpits. I can handle my feet, but not my armpits!" She explains.

"Well, i guess your just gonna have to try and handle it" i say as i run a finger down her right arm down to her armpit.

"Ah no no no! Let me out now!" She says.

"Nah. Im gonna do this. Your gonna do this. It wont kill you." I say.

"You dont know that. Im very ticklish there." She says. She tries moving her arms again, but they are strapped down tight.

"Ready?" I ask.

"No! Please dont!" She says.

"Here we go!" I say.

I start lightly spidering my fingers down her arms, then i pause just above her armpits.

"Oh god! Please let this be over fast." She says.

I slide my fingers down onto her freshly shaved stubble and she loses it!

"NOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOOOOPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"She screams.

"Holy shit, haha" i laugh.

My dancing fingers are absolutely torturous to Kimberly's vulnerable bare armpits!

I keep my fingers right on her stubble and she begins to cry.

"THIS IS TORTURE!! PLEASE STOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!" She cries out.

"Wow! You really did mean you are terribly ticklish in your armpits! Thats amazing!" I say.

"Nohohow that you seeheeehee that, lehehehet me gohohohoho!" She says through her laughter.

"Nah. I literally just started on them. I have some things planned for you yet Kimberly. Remember, things get worse before they get better." I reply.

My fingers continue to wiggle and tantalise her poor bare skin without stopping.

Occasionally i move my hands up and down to make sure her stubble doesn't get desensitised to the tickling. That would be very bad.

"If you knew what this felt like, you would stop" she manages to say without laughing.

"But i don't know what its like so i have no need to stop."

I stop tickling her armpits to give her a breath and hear her out.