Midoriya x Male Reader

Class B was normally pretty peaceful, well unless Monoma was causing trouble. And [F/N] expected that today would be no different.
However he was mistaken and half way through one of their teachers lectures the door was pulled open. Most of the students gasp as All Might stepped into the room. For a moment, the symbol of peace gazed around then he locked eyes with [F/N].
"May I borrow Mr. [L/N] for a while" asked All Might and the teacher immediately nodded. Nervously [F/N] got up and strode after the pro hero, and out into the hallway.
Looking grave, All Might said "I'm aware that you're close to young Midoriya so you probably knew that he was doing an internship this week". To say that Midoriya and [F/N] were close was a bit of an understatement considering they were dating but [F/N] didn't interrupt to say that. He just nodded and continued to anxiously stare at All Might.
"And I'm sure you've heard the news about how The Hero Killer Stain was taken down by Endeavor and three high school students were hurt in the process" at All Mights words [F/N] felt his blood run cold. "One of them was Midoriya, so he's currently in the hospital and he's requested to see you".
Beginning to panic, [F/N] frantically screeched "What?! He's in the hospital?! Can I go see him?!". Chuckling awkwardly, All Might scratched his chin and said "well I suppose so but.....".
However those words were all [F/N] needed and he'd already taken off running down the hallway. "Ah young man come back!" called out All Might but the teenager was already gone.
By the time [F/N] reached the hospital he was out of breathe from running the whole way there. Not to mention he was practically sick with worry about his boyfriend.
Panting [F/N] asked the old lady behind the counter "may I visit Izuku Midoriya please?". Looking confused the old lady croaked "what was that little boy?".
   Growing impatient, [F/N] repeated slightly louder then before "can I please visit Izuku Midoriya?". This time the old lady heard and she nodded kindly.
   "Floor 3, room 52 dear" she said croakily and [F/N] thanked her before dashing off. It seemed as if everything was going oddly slow even though he was in a terrible hurry.
   Finally though, [F/N] burst into the room and wildly looked around. To his surprise there were three people sleeping the hospital beds. One of them had fluffy green hair and was snoring slightly.
   Quickly [F/N] hurried over to his boyfriends side and stared down at him. Midoriya's face looked peaceful and unharmed, making his boyfriend sigh in relief.
   Sitting on the edge of the bed, [F/N] brushed some hair off Midoriya's forehead while muttering "idiot, you're always off getting hurt". Soon the green haired boy cracked his eyes open and he stared up at his boyfriend.
   With a smile Midoriya said "ah [F/N] you came!". Placing a hand on his cheek and smiling warmly he nodded and said "of course".
   Relieved that his boyfriend was okay, [F/N] leaned in and gently pecked him on the lips making the other boy blush. Talking quietly as not to wake the others, [F/N] gently climbed into bed with Midoriya and they cuddled for a while.
   "I'm really glad you're okay" [F/N] said just before dozing off. "I love you" whispered Midoriya before he did the same.

Authors Note: Hope you guys liked this one and a huge thanks to @trainercharizard for requesting this oneshot!! It means a lot to me when you guys vote and comment one my works!