The first thing he chose was a pink leather mini skirt and a black mesh body suit with long sleeves.

"Kind of scandalous, Harry. I love it." I smile and turn to see his eyes staring at my chest.

"I love it, too. Weird." He grabs the backs of my thighs right where my skirt ends and pulls me closer to him.

"Try on the other one, though. It's too much for Niall's party. I want this outfit for when you're older like 20."

"You think we're gonna be together that long?" I smiled at him. I always think to live in the moment. Never in the past, nor the future.

"I do. It's because I love you so much that nothing could break us apart for good." He says in his low toned voice, making me tear up with his wise words.

"I love you." I whisper and lean down to kiss him. "We're being really sappy in here. I'm gonna try on the second one."

He smiled and rubbed his hands against my thighs before letting go to let me change.

The next outfit was a black, long sleeve off the shoulder top with nude tie-able shorts. He even chose some black knee high boots to match with it.

 He even chose some black knee high boots to match with it

"Wow." He rasps and I furrow my eyebrows until he finishes his statement. "You look like a whole snack."

"That's probably the sweetest thing you have ever said to me."

He giggled and sighed, looking me over.

"I think you should get this one for tonight." He nodded and I agreed.

I was going to untie the shorts but he grabbed my wrists, pulling me to sit on his lap, one leg on each side of his thighs.

I peered into his eyes, truly confused until he, being the dirty dog he is, starting kissing and sucking on my jaw. He worked his mouth on my sweet spot and I shuttered under his touch.

"Harry," I scolded through my teeth but that didn't stop him. "we're in a dressing room."

Even with these words, that won't stop him. He moves his hands to the tie on my waist and starts pulling at the strings, pulling the shorts down and off my waist to make hem pile on the floor.

I let out a small whimper into his ear when he pressed the pad of his thumb over my clothed clît. My hips started moving against his hand and right when he moved my underwear too the side, my phone started to ring.

I quickly reached over and grabbed my phone, not even checking the Caller ID and answering it.

"Hello?" I say through a half moan half gasp.

"Hey Belle. Okay, so I heard you're going to Niall's party-"?

"Yes, Harry." I moaned quietly when he stroked his fingers up and down my folds.

"Yes, Harry what?" Jace asked, sounding so innocent and confused.

"Yes! Harry told me all about it." I spoke louder than before and Jace laughed.

Right as I let those words slip from my mouth, my phone was snatched out of my hand and Harry was talking to Jace.

"Hey, Jace. Isabelle is really busy right now. I got a major boner so she'll have to call you back. Bye, see you tonight."

With that he hung up the phone, running his fingers faster before a finger was inserted into me.

Just like that, flashbacks came flooding through...

"Logan stop, I don't like it."

"I said no last time. It's still the same answer."

"Don't! It hurts when you do that."

I cried and always pleaded for him to stop. He didn't listen, and I just tensed up, making it hurt even more physically.

Although, this time when I said stop, he listened.

But this time it wasn't Logan.

It was Harry. Right when I said for him to stop, he pulled his fingers out, asking what he did wrong.

"It's not-it's not you. You didn't do anything wrong. Can we just get this and go home? Please? I'll tell you when we get there." I whispered, looking down at my feet and he nodded, saying he needed to use the bathroom.

I got changed out of the top and replaced it with the clothes I was wearing prior, walking out with the items I wanted to purchase.

Harry paid for the clothing, saying it would make him happy and we hopped into his jeep before driving to my mums.

"Talk to me." I hear him whisper and reach over, grabbing my hand, as we park in the driveway.

"Logan and I had a secret relationship in the end of freshman year to the end of summer that year. Remember when we were at his house and made cookies? Logan brought me upstairs and started fingering me when I told him to stop. I was in a relationship like that for a whole summer. So, don't take it personal, but please don't do it again. I love you so much, but I-I," I ramble and tears start pouring down my face. "I understand if you don't wanna be with me because of it. A bunch of other girls would love to have you and wouldn't have all the baggage I have."

"Listen, baby. What kind of piece of garbage do you think me up to be? I'm not gonna toss you away because you don't want me to finger you. I'm fine with that and Logan is a douchebag for putting you through that. When I see him tonight, I'll make sure he doesn't talk to you. There's probably going to be some fist fight, too. I'll try to contain myself though." He smiles towards the end but keeps his eyes staring into mine. "And let's get one thing clear. I love you and your baggage."

I smile and wipe my tears with my sleeve, getting out of the car and Harry follows me into my house.

"You're home! I was wondering where you were. Oh, hello Harry. Do you guys want me to order some pizza? I didn't make dinner." She greets us but I kindly decline her offer of food.

"No, uh, Harry and I are going over to Niall's."

She nods and moves her head back to the television, leaving me and Harry to go upstairs and get ready for the night to come.

-------------------
authors note:

aww i feel so bad for her but harry handled it well i think

drama in the next chapter!!

comment
vote
and follow?

thank you sm
xx