6

It's been months since Ara and I decided to stop seeing each other. It wasn't easy for me. it killed and still killing me. But we're doing this for the sake of everybody din naman. But not because we're no longer talking and seeing each other it doesn't mean na wala na kong paki.  In fact whenever we have training and they're still there I always make sure na I'd see those mesmerizing eyes of her.Im always there for her still. I have my ways. Maybe this wont be fair for Arra but a part of me died when Ara left. I may sound like a fool but that's true. Don't get me wrong i still love my gf but i know that a big part of me was taken by Ara accidentally when she left.

"Si Idol na naman ba?" Jeron asked me.

Naikwento ko pala sakanya yung nangyari. And he told me na everything's gonna be okay naman daw and many more encouraging words just to make me feel better. I love my best buddy talaga. oops! I'm not gay ah!

"Yeah. no. uhm. yeah.." I answered him then I scratched the back of my head. "I was actually thinking about her until you showed up." I admitted

"Oh! I see. Nga pala, I saw her earlier. I think she was with Kito." may very chikadora friend nga naman oh!

"That's good to know." I said then I go the bathroom

Si Kito he's also an athlete. part siya ng swimming team. He came when Ara and I parted ways. Ara looks happy naman whenever she's with him.

When will I be happy again? I asked myself.