Ticci Toby X Reader X Jeff

Your POV

Why? Of all nights to be stood up by my boyfriend. Ugh. Now I have to walk home alone. All the way threw the woods to my cabin. I live alone on a cabin in the woods.

'SNAP'

"What was that?!" I heard some cracking. Like someone cracking their neck.

"W-whos there?" I yell out. Nothing. So I just kept walking back to my cabin but faster this time. I step on a branch which snapped and made me flinch so I fell over.

Then I felt hands on me holding me down. A pair of hands holding my legs, and a hand holding my wrists. The one holding my wrists adjusted his grip so he could shovd a gag in my mouth.

"It'll be over sooner if you cooperate. You'll be feeling amazing." I heard a raspy voice say. A few tears from fear fall down my cheeks. I felt my legs and wrist being tied together.
Then I was lifted up over one of their shoulders. I could see a white hoodie, Black skinny jeans. The one behind him was wearing a mask and goggles.

I closed my eyes.

" We're here." The one carrying me said. He then threw me on a bed when I opened my eyes I was in a normal teenage boy room. Well minus the bloody knives, and a hit list on the Wall.

"We gotta make this quick before the rest are back." The other one said quietly.

" That's right." The other said. I never got to look at his face til now. A smile carved in and bleached skin. That sent a shiver down my spine. It scared me at the same time as intrigued me. He then climbed ontop of me and tied my arms to the headboard while the other one tied my legs to the footboard.

"Names Jeff. That's Toby. " Says the creepy smile one gesturing to himself then his friend. Right after that he smashed his lips on mine. Kissing me roughly.

He uses his hands to undress my upper half, as the other takes off my favourite pair of shorts. Then Toby starts to like my cavern. Making me wet. Jeff foubdles with my boobs then starts to kiss my neck looking for the sweet spot.

I moaned loudly when he found which made him bite rougher there to get more out of me.

I screamed in pleasure as Toby added one of his fingers inside while he nibbled on my pearl. As I was about to climax they both stopped.

They got up untied me. And Jeff sat down then pulled me on him. Inserting himself into my bottom. He let me sit there. Then Toby climbed on the bed and tip teased my very wet cavern. Then fully plunged himself inside me. They bother thrusted rough but in sink.

I climaxed soon enough but they weren't done yet. They continued to thrust. But their thrusts quickened as they were both about to climax. We all climaxed like domino's one after telling other. They both pulled out and we lay there snuggling.