Reader X Ticci Toby X Masky

I don't really know much about Toby so I'm doing research don't worry ill try not to get anything wrong.

Info: Its just another typical day in the creepypasta house. Until you go by Toby's room and here... Moans? You look in.

Your Pov.

I open the door and peer in, Masky! TOBY? I look into the room and find Masky laid a crossed the bed with Toby's head in between his leg giving him a... a blow job! I watch for a minute blushing as I watch Masky moan like a freak. As Masky cums, Toby looks over and sees me! I bow and start walking away blushing. Before I can get far I feel a hand grab my wrist. "Y/N~ come with us" the voice purrs. I turn slowly and see a naked Toby pulling me so I'm in his arms with stiff member touching me. I freeze and start trying to get away but he pulls me in the room with him and Masky.

"There's always room for a threesome" Masky winks still breathing heavily. "K-kiss me!" I say quickly and Toby does he then lift my F/C dress over my head making my H/L, H/C hair get messy. He throws my on the bed and jumps on top of me, Masky strokes my cheek as Toby un clips my bra and runs my breast. I gasp at the pleasure as Masky pulls down my O/F/C (other favourite colour) panties off and starts finger banging me. I moan and moan, but Toby silences my with a rough kiss. "Y/N~ I love hearing you moan but you really need to be quieter~" he purrs winking. As I quietly continue moaning I see Masky's member grow erect again. "Hurry!" He almost yells, so Toby moves and Masky gets on top of me quickly, and roughly thrusting into me. "Ahh!" I moan and then I feel more weight as Toby climbs on top of Masky and start thrusting slightly rougher into him. "AGGHHHHH!" Masky moans in both pain and pleasure as Toby thrust deep into him. I cry out and grip Masky as he speeds up and moves faster. "I'm close!!" Toby yells "Same!!" Masky adds I simply nod unable to speak. "Ahh! Masky, Toby!" I moan as Maksy cums in me and Toby cums in Masky. "Y/N, happy I dragged you in? Tony ask flopping beside me on the bed. I nod and Maksy pulls put and falls on my slightly. "All is.. Better with more.. People" Masky says between breaths. "I love you, both of you." Toby say causing my and Masky to blush. "Same"

A/N hope you enjoyed that :) got right into the smut in this one also I would like a few yaoi requests please :)

-Alois0Trancey