Chapter 10: Called It

Tomika's P.O.V

So yeah Zack and I are official. (WOOOOW SHOCKER jk) so yeah we decided to just keep it lowkey for the state of the band and for the sake of our friendship. So anyways, I was cleaning my locker when Summer ran up towards me.

"So?" Summer started off. 

"So what?" I asked.

"WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!?! ARE YOU & ZACK A "THING" NOW?" she screamed.

"Keep your voice down Sum. Someone might hear you." I panicked.

"Sor-ry Tomiks, it's just that if you and Zack are a thing now my fangirl heart will be complete." 

"Wow we're your OTP?"

"UHHH YES! YOU'RE EVERYONE'S OTP! Next to me and Freddy that is." she stated.

Duhh of course her OTP is Fremmer HAHAHA 

"Well....nothing really happened-" I started off.

"He just spent the night and yeah."

"HE SPENT THE NIGHT OMAYGAHD TOMIKSSSSS!!!" Sum started fangirling like crazy.

"CALM YOURSELF WOMAN!" I then proceed to shake her back and forth 

"Alright, alright I'm calm...BUT STILL, I AM TOTALLY FANGIRLING ON THE INSIDE!" 

I chuckled 

"Whatever floats your boat Sum." I then proceeded to take my binder with me.

"So shall we head to class now?" 

"Yup." I said as Summer and I proceeded to walk to Mr. Fin's class."

(A/N: HEY GUYS OMAYGAHD I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS STORY IN LIKE FOREVER!!! I am so sorry it's just that I have been busy with like summer activities with friends so yeah. Like I said Ilive in the Philippines so school is about to start :(((( but i'll try to update as much as I can. AND SUPER SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I'll make it up to you guys in the next chapter :))) anyways that is all. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and as always stay amazing my loves.)