"Hinata!"Someone called out his name.

The two volleyball players turned their head to see a blue head running towards them.

"Nagisa"
"Nagi-chan"Both boys greeted him.

"I assume you heard the news too huh?"Nagisa said.

"Sure did"Karma said popping out of nowhere.

"This is awful we have to talk to Karasuma Sensei about this!"Kayano said also popping out of nowhere.

Soon everyone was walking towards the school when they saw a bunch of highschool girls infront of the gate.

"What do we do now?There is obviously a do not trespass sign behind them.Asking them to move would be suspicious"Isogai asked.

"Hm?~Leave it to me"Oikawa grinned and went to their direction.

They saw the girls stop talking and looked at Oikawa and started fangirling,He was holding their hand and kissing it and complementing each girl and was even close to kissing one too.

"That boy is definitely Bitch Sensei's student"

"Seduction at its finest"

"You go pretty boy"

"Ehhhhh no fairrrr"

"Huehuehuehue please come back"The class commented until they saw Oikawa glance at them while he leads the girls somewhere else letting them use this opportunity to pass through.

This didn't last long until they were swarmed by the paparazzi and kept asking them questions about Koro sensei to which they didn't reply.

The reports suddenly notice Nagisa hiding someone and they recognized who he was and started asking questions.

"Aren't you Hinata Shoyo?From the Karasuma Volleyball team who defeated Shiratorizawa?"

"Are you involved?"

"Have you also been taken hostage?"

"Did you move schools?"

"What are your connections with these students?"Hinata was bombarded with questions,one after the other.Luckily Karasuma came into the scene and made the reporters go away.

They all soon got inside a tent and started discussing the situation.

"What's going on sensei?Why are they saying all these things about Koro-sensei"

"What's the meaning of this?!"

"What's going on?!"

"Why is Sensei being surrounded by that dome!?"

"What are you doing!?"The students exclaimed as they bombarded the man with questions.

"I'm doing what's necessary,we trapped him so he has no where to run the lazer will activate in a week ready to obliterate him"He replied being straight forward.

"What happened to OUR Assassination!?"Maehara asked emphasizing "Our" in irritation.

"Yeah!You can't just take it off our hands!We were assigned to kill him!Its not even the deadline yet!"Sugino said joining in.

"What about our precious efforts and plans!?We can't just throw it all away!Our invention!"Hinata shouted along with a glaring Itona.

"You can't just throw all our hard work of assassination away only for you to take back the mission!"Nagisa reasoned.

"Face it Nagisa,he's no different from those man in the business suits,when push comes to shove he follows orders to save his own skin"Karma said while leaning on the pole.

Nagisa started arguing with Karasuma Sensei when he suddenly pinned the blue head down.

"Don't give me a hard time,don't bother coming back here,please escort them in a secured area"Karasuma said as he asked the guards so escort them out.

They got back and was feeling hopeless.

"I've got a plan,I know Karasuma is counting on us and Koro Sensei will be waiting for us"Nagisa said as soon as they were escorted out and he guards were no where in sight.

The rest grinned and smiled in relief and started discussing the plan they had in mind to save their teacher.

They soon went back to look for Oikawa only to find him still being swarmed by fangirls.

"How do we-I got this"Kayano said.

"OH MY GODDDDDD THE CLOTHING STORE AROUND THE CORNER IS HAVING A SALE!!!"She yelled getting the attention of the girls who ran after hearing the announcement.

"I'm not sure if I should thank Kayano-chan,they just left me over a sale...."Oikawa announced sadly making the others snicker.

"Let's get going,the others are still waiting for us Oikawa-san"Hinata said.

They all separated and went back to their homes while Hinata and Oikawa entered the restaurant where the others were waiting.

They soon went to the table where they had worried looks.

"Are you okay Shoyo?You looked pretty uncomfortable back there"Nishinoya said.

"Huh?"Hinata was confused by what Nishinoya meant.

"You and the rest were broadcasted on TV,You were the topic on the news for a while ever since they found out you were with them"Iwaizumi said.

"You were pretty easy to hide if it weren't for your hair Hinata,it was pretty noticeable"Tanaka said.

"The others called asking if you were okay as well it looks like they saw the news as well"Daichi said.

"At this point,everyone we know probably knows about it considering your identity was confirmed and was the only one mentioned there"Shirabu said while Goshiki agreed.

"Looks like they aren't the only ones.."Ushijima said while looking at the rest of the customers in the restaurant and the paparazzi that was gathering outside once they noticed Hinata.

"Shit...."Satori whispered as he grabbed Hinata and bolted out the door screaming 'RUN!!!'as they tried to escape the crowd.