Summary

All scenes spaced to the center of the page are memories Ariana's is having. This is for the app users who can't see that the words are slanted.

Book 1 Lies for Truth

Book 2 As hope and Promise Fade

Book 3 and the final in the Ariana Ellis saga…

Hunters took away everything Ariana’s ever known. She returns to town two years later following a trail left behind from her ex bosses and runs into someone familiar. She knows his scent but that’s about it. She has no memory of anything before she began working with the hunters and the lies they created. She’s tracking them to finally take them down for the hell they put her and other shifters through.

Marc never thought when he ran into a rogue responsible for hurting Andrew that the person to save his butt would be Ariana, someone they had all feared was dead and lost to them. She’s Ariana but at the same time she’s not, long gone is the shy girl he once knew and in her place stands a warrior driven by hate.

Jax was trying to move on from losing Ariana and he thought he was doing a good job at it until he laid eyes on her again suddenly at the cabin kitchen of all places.

Ariana starts to regain a few memories, enough to let her know what she and Jax isn’t over no matter how hard they try to pretend other wise.

Ariana’s hunt for revenge opens up a world of secrets about the lies her once father spewed and changes everything for Ariana, Jax, and Marc.