Chapter 35: Oddpocalypse pt. 1

Začať od začiatku

"Hey, we're scampering here!" Another gnome adds, as he jumps over me.

Ford helps me back up. "The rift is shattered. Bill's world is spilling into ours and every minute his powers grow stronger."

"Mabel! (Y/N)! The rift must have cracked inside Mabel's backpack. They must be in danger. I have to go find them." I run over my backpack and grabbed the walkie-talkie. "Mabel! Come in, (Y/N)! Girls!"

"Dipper. Listen to me. We can find your sister soon, but first we have to stop Bill. If we can blast him back through the rift he came out of, we just might be able to stop him before his weirdness spreads across the entire globe."

"Are you sure defeating Bill is even possible?" I ask.

"No. I'm not sure. But being a hero means fighting back even when it seems impossible. Will you follow me?"

"To the ends of the Earth." I answer. 'I really should only be saying that to (Y/N).'

"Good. Because that's where we're heading. You also might want to step inside." Ford informs. We rush inside as a random gnome yells out 'Weirdness wave!' The wave washes over the Shack, but we stay protected.

Third Person's P.O.V

Soos' house also gets hit with the weirdness wave, causing the barbecue to come to life and run away.

"Ah! Abuelita! A tidal wave of madness just went over us!"

"Oh, Soos, such an imagination."

"Ah! You've been turned into a chair!" Soos screams.

"Why don't you have a seat and relax?" Abuelita asks.

"But what about you! And my friends?"

"I'll be fine. You go help the others."

"When the universe is broken, only one handyman can fix it." Soos announces, kissing Abuelita and runs off. "I'm coming for you, friends!"

"Time for a nap." Abuelita reclines and closes her eyes.

Elsewhere in town, Stan is in the woods nailing assign to a tree. Gompers the goat jumps on a rock behind the old man and grabs the tassel on his fez.

"Hey!" Stan yells. Gompers tears off the tassel and eats it. "That's it, goat! It's time you threw you off this property for good!" The wave comes over them and Gompers grows until he is as tall as the trees. Stan is fortunately spared. "Oh second thought, I'm gonna run like a coward now." Stan screams and runs away. Gompers walks off. At the arcade the wave releases several video game characters into the real world.

"Ha! Freedom! Freedom to PUNCH!" The Gravity Falls Maximum Security Prison is the next location to be affected by the wave.

"Okay inmates, time to review your finger paintings." One of the guards says looking at all the paintings. "Good. Nice." Gideon's painting, which is a torn paper with a knife in it and "Revenge" written on it and "Love" written next to a picture of Mabel and (Y/N). "Gideon, does this look like someone who's ready to re—enter society?"

"Gideon's unappreciated in his time!" One of the inmates yell.

"Oh, Ghost-Eyes, you're making me blush."

"Gideon makes prison life worth living." Another inmate calls out. All the prisoners chant out the young boy's name. Giant size Gompers take a bite out of the ceiling, making the res crumble down. All the prisoners look outside and gasp at the sight. Gideon looks at the three-headed bird which had landed on his hand. "Oh my. Bill came through."