“Ge, tama na hindi na ako makahinga.” She teased. He released her from his hug and laughed. “Sorry, babe, I just can’t believe that you are mine now.” He told her while he led her to her seat.

They continued the night with their dinner, occasionally feeding each other. During dinner they talked about sweet nothings, laughing at each other’s corniness. They were a picture of true happiness and love.

“Ummm, Babe, walang dessert?” Sarah suddenly asked him after they were done with their plates and the glass of chamapagne. Gerald naughtily smiled at her from across the table and winked.

“Me and you are the dessert, Babe.” He mouthed  to her as he stood beside her and lifted her to his arms.

“Kaya nga hindi na kita pinagbihis eh.” He added and winked.

Sarah laughed at him and gently shoved his shoulder. “You are such a naughty man, Mr. Anderson.” She laughingly said to him as he gently laid her to bed.

“Round four coming up.” He said with a smile as he worked on the button of his shirt while Sarah gazed up at him with loving eyes.

“Move faster, Mr. Anderson, I am waiting.” Sarah told him as she licked her upper lip with her tongue.

Gerald hurriedly shoved off his shirt and pants and joined her to bed inching his mouth to hers.

As Sarah moaned her delight.

They shared the night with the same passion they had the whole day. Sarah woke up at around eight am in the morning and saw Gerald sprawled comfortably beside her. He is like a gorgeous dark angel sleeping. She thought to herself. She ran her fingers through his hair and face. “I Love you, Gorgeous.” She whispered to him. She slowly eased herself out of bed making sure not to wake Gerald and walked towards the bathroom to shower. She was putting on her robe when Gerald burst inside the bathroom. “Good Morning, Babe.” He told her with a naughty smile on his lips. “Morning, Babe.” She countered back as Gerald moved towards her. Her back facing him, Gerald hugged her from behind and inhaled the back of her neck blowing soft kissed on it. “Hmmm, you smell so sweet, babe.” He told her still blowing soft kisses in her neck. “Asus, Mr. Anderson, you had enough yesterday.” She told him sternly and smiled. Gerald moved a step backward and looked at her. “Ok, ok I will agree for a cease fire today. But tomorrow, I won’t promise, I’ll behave.” He told her and winked.  Sarah laughed at him and lightly shoved his shoulder. “Ikaw talaga.” She told him still laughing. “Sige na babe, have your shower na para we can have breakfast. I’ll wait for you downstairs.” She added and went out of the bathroom. “I love you.” He shouted at her as she closed the bathroom door. “I love you too!” She shouted back. She then turned inside the walked in closet and got dressed. She put on her beige Capri pants and a light blue tee with a big pink heart at the center. She then slid on her beige ballet flats, tied her hair in a ponytail and put on a little powder, blush on and lip gloss. She then went out of the room and went down to the living room.

In the room, Gerald was finishing his shower. He knows that these next few days would be busy for them. He will ask Melissa to stay and help them in the preparations. Sarah, still don’t know of his plans. It is a surprise for her. He thought as toweled his body dry. He then covered his lower part with the towel and had his teeth brushed. He put on a plain white round neck shirt and denims on. He then shaved and brushed his hair. He went out of the bathroom and slid on his loafers which were on the closet. He then went out of the room and joined Sarah on the living room. As he went down the stairs, he saw Sarah staring at her hands and fidgeting at the sofa. He approached and kneeled before her. He held on her hand and caressed it a little.