The Test

XX I'm back everyone! XX

 I sat there and looked at him from across the bed. I didn't know where I should begin. Which story would please him the most? 

"My father is the leading Alpha in Scotland and being his daughter I was held to a standard that fit my rank. I was held to a standard that would fit my future mate. The best tutors were summoned and I recieved the best education that a female were would hope for." I smiled again knowing that such information would please him but he said nothing and the stern look on his face didnt change so I decided to continue. 

"I learned what any human would learn along with were history and upwards of seven languages fluently. My father made sure I was also taught the etiquitte that I was to show at all times in the presence of others."  What did this man want from me? Was this not what he wanted from me? He showed no expression. No nod of approval. No silent smile like that of my father when I repeated all the things that he had done for me in my life. My chest felt tight. It was becoming hard to breathe. What was I supposed to do to please him? 

He said nothing and just looked at me. I wrung my hands together. My mind was blank and my tounge seemed to swell in my mouth. This was not what I had been trained for. I did something that I had never done before. I got up, placed my hands on his shoulders and pushed my lips against his. He didn't respond until I leaned back and looked into his eyes. They were dark. Filled with lust. This was my duty. This would please him. He gripped at my neck and pulled me roughly back to him. He slipping his tounge into my mouth and I immedietly let him dominate. I felt nothing. Nothing but the physical movement of his lips with mine. I closed my eyes and tried to think of something else. I scolded myself. I needed to concentrate. This was what he wanted. What he needed. He was getting rougher. He gripped my butt hard and pulled me onto him until I was straddling him. Moving me until I could feel the hardness of him below me. I was ready for this. I always had been. It was his right to take me whenever he pleased. He grabbed at my hips pulling me to his chest. Too hard. It hurt. It was what I needed. It grounded me here and wouldnt let me go to another place. I couldn't run from him.  He controlled my movements. He pulled away. Why? I looked into his eyes again and they were filled with pain. He was restraining himself. 

"Why are you doing this?" He asked. 

"Because this brings you pleasure." When these words came from my mouth he picked me up with those giant hands and placed me on the bed and just walked out. He shut the door behind him. I heard his footsteps walk down the hallway and out the front door. He went so far that I could no longer hear him. I sunk down to the bed and took a deep breath. My first kiss. My first experience with a man. I clawed at my throat until I cold stop the screams.

The pain in my stomach made me curl into a ball around it. Why? Why? Why? Why Why Why Why? Why this pain? Could I not escape it? I stayed there and felt the slices in my neck heal. I sat up. He might come back. I could not show him such a disgraceful sight. 

He never did come back. Not until the night had passed and the sun returned. I remained in that position until he returned and released me from it. I could smell him the minute he walked into the door. He smelled of another female. So strongly so that I could see the waves of her perfume on his body. It was his right. He was an Alpha. One woman could never please him enough to keep him to herself. I was the only one who could deliver his children but the entire pack was his to take as he pleased. 

XX Darien's POV XX 

I returned the next morning after going to discuss what had happened with the pack doctor. She remained in the same place that I had left her. She hadnt moved since from the place I had put her down. She was stick straight and formal with her hands placed in her lap. I watched her sniff the air but she said nothing. This woman, my mate, said nothing about the smell of another on me. 

"Come here" I said. She rose and walked quickly to my side. I took her hands in my own. I had no choice. I had to know just how far she would go.

"Do not move. No matter what do not move." She nodded.

"Of course. I will do what you wish."

I placed both of her hands in one of my own and raised them above her head. I wrapped the other around her neck and lifted her up pushing her against the wall holding her by nothing but her neck. Choking her.

XX Sorry guys but I'm leaving you with another cliff hanger but I shall update again in the next couple days. Please comment!! It makes me update faster!! XX