Chapter 2

*Prez's P.O.V.*

I look around the clubhouse as my brothers cheer for the newest little ones added to our group. Tiny and Reaper are like a couple that can live threw hell and back, I want that I want the next baby I hold to be mine not one of my brothers. I see Tiny holding a fussy London and walk over kissing Tiny on the check while taking the baby rocking her against my chest till she quiets down and falls asleep. I walk aback to my chair with Tiny walking after me and a baby in my arms. I sit down and hold the baby to my chest as she sleeps "What is it mama, you having a ruff day, I know your not sleeping to good these twins not letting you sleep, but it seams that there is something on your mind?" She sighs and climbs into the seat in front of me laying the baby's blanket over my arms and the baby. "What if Reaper doesn't want me anymore, the twins stretched my stomach so much I don't know it seams silly but I can't help but think now that there here that's all he wants me for." I nodded adjusting my arms so the baby is laying more on my chest then arm "It is silly but you guys didn't get the pregnancy that would have help this but I know what you need, I have this cabin out by the lake, leave the baby's with me and take a weekend off." She nodded "Are you sure they like to get up in the middle of the night?" I nodded and gesture her to go get Reaper as he is standing further down the bar with Catherine in his hands. She goes over there and talks to him for a minute till he nods but after that I wasn't paying attention to anything but the baby in my arms. I am going to be changing baby diapers and making bottles for the next couple days. "Are you sure you want to watch them?" Is all I hear Reaper when he stops in front of me with the baby still laying on his chest but he is holding up her head. "Yeah I don't sleep most nights anyway maybe this will give me something to do. Go pack your bags for like four days have fun but make sure to clean up after yourselves I am not your maid." They nod while Reaper hands me Catherine, Tiny is running upstairs getting ready. "Have fun man, I got everything covered." 

***********************************************************************************************

Two days with the twins was okay it gave me something to do and get my mind off of the club for a little while. I just got the baby's into there car-seats and into the back of my truck. I headed into town to check on Rebal's tattoo shop. When I pulled up I noticed that it was busy but payed no mind to it just got out and grabbed the twins from the back seat and headed inside. I walked strait to the counter and set the baby's behind the desk before picking up today's log for who is getting/giving the  tattoo's and when. I see that there are slots that don't have a name for who gives the tattoo and call out a name that wasn't for another 30 minutes but it would help to have another set of hands and its really busy.