Bad Timing..

Hello everybody, this my first story. It may be a little rough at the beginning, but it you stick around the story will knock you off your feet. Thats only if your standing, if your sitting then it will.. ok you what forget about it. I think you get it. Read on. :)

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Drake

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

'Why did your mom buy youthis stupid alarm clock?' my very ignorant wolf Jace asked.

'I have no idea.' i throw the alarm across the room. My mom bought the stupid thing because I get to many tardy's in school, so she thought it would be a spectacular idea to buy me an alarm clock. Little does she know, that I wait for the alarm clock to go off, then go back to sleep. But no matter what I do, the darn clock won't break.

'That was rude Drake. Your mother wasted money on you to get that clock for you, at least treat it with respect.'

'Oh, shut up.' I quickly blocked him out. I can't stand that thing sometimes.

I hopped out of my bed about twenty minutes later and got in the shower. After my shower I went into my room and put on dark jeans with a dark shirt. I was in a dark mood today so I show that with my clothes.

School starts in ten minutes and I didn't even leave the house yet. How irresponsible of me. I sat on my bed and pulled out my laptop and check out my email to make sure my "special" package was sent yet. After everything was confirmed with my "special" pack, I decided it would be best to head to school now. I'm already an hour late.

I head downstairs and hear very suspicious noises in the kitchen. I grab my bat that always sits by the railing at the top of the stairs and slowly make my way to the kitchen.

'Do you smell a rogue', my wolf asked.

'No. I don't spell anything but pancakes and my mothers arous-' OH MY GOD! I think I'm gonna puke. Really in the kitchen. Ugh. I guess I'm not eating breakfast. I threw my bat across the room in frustration.

"Son is that you?" My fathers was breathing a little to hard for my liking.

"Y-yeah dad, it's me." Was all I get out, because I'm trying to hold in last nights dinner.

"Come in here for a minute Drake"

Why? So I can sit back and watch you and mom go at it.

"Alright." I slowly walk into the kitchen to see my mom at the stove making pancakes that I most definitely not be eating.

"Hey honey, are you hungry?" She gave me a loving smile.

"N-no thanks mom. I'm actually running late."

My mom looked at the clock before glaring at me.

"Young man, you are an hour and thirty minutes late."

Wow thanks for stating the obvious mom.

"I know so if you don't mind, I gotta go." I left the kitchen, but I felt someone trying to get in my head. I unblocked the pack to see who it was.

'Son, we'll talk when you get home today. I have important news to share.'

'Alright dad.'

'And Drake?'

I sighed, 'Yes dad?' Why won't he just leave me alone.

'Your mothers tired of you getting to school late. You need to work on it. Because when you leave, I'm the one that has to sit here and listen to her go on and on.' He chuckled.

'Okay, I'll work on it. Bye.' I was hoping he'll say bye back.

'Have a good day son.' I knew there was a smile on his face.

'You too dad.' After I said that I blocked him out and entered the school parking lot. Second period here I come.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Here goes the first chapter. I have a good feeling about this story. Keep reading.

Vote !!

Comment !!

Follow me !!

Until next time. ;)

;) money_muncherxo ;)