The Cullen's

Mates? I hummed ....Mates,  he said "

I have officially declared that I got all the brains between Bella and I. She knows what the Cullen's are and decided that it would be smart to follow Edward into the woods. Bella appearently isn't the brightest of the bunch following the weird vampire into the creepy woods.

As I couldn't spot Bella anymore I started to think about what Emmett told me yesterday. She's safe him, he said it and I believed it.
Speaking of Emmett, I was standing in the parking lot leaning against the truck and when our eyes finally met he was walking straight towards me a smile never leaving his face.
When he reached me he immediately attached his lips to mine. I was in complete shock but soon melted into the kiss. As we pull apart he intertwines out hands and we walk straight into the school as everyone stares at us.
∞∞∞
After school Emmett and I were sitting in his truck and he was explaining everything about him and his family. "Edward and Alice have special abilities." Emmett explained.
"Alice can see glimpses of the future and Edward can read minds." Emmett said and I bursted out laughing.
"You realize that this doesn't only make him a weirdo but also a creep too. Wait." I said taking a pause. "Does he read my mind too?" I asked.
"Yeah he says your insults are clever." Emmett said causing me to crack a smile.
"So what about Alice? Did she see Bella and I coming?" I asked.
"She didn't see a lot. She only told us that Edward and I would find our mates." He said and I looked at him confused.
"Mates?" I questioned.
"I said that out loud?" He said with a chuckle.
"Tell me Em." I said and he sighed.
"Well Edward and Bella they're mates. They have this bond, they're destined to fall in love." He explained.
"Are we?" I asked. He intertwined our fingers sending fireworks within me.
"We are mates." He said softly. "Mates." I hummed. "Mates." He nodded.

∞∞∞
Bella and I were washing our truck when the weirdo himself drops into the back. "The creep arrives." I said smirking.
"Nice to see you too Zoe." He said with a light smile.
"Feeling not so mutual." I said ignoring Bella's glare.
"I'm gonna take you two to my place tomorrow." Edward said as I began smirking.
"I didn't mean it like that Zoe." Edward said reading my mind as we both laughed. He went on to explain how we were both going to meet his family.

Edward leaves and Jake pulls up with Billy. Bella makes conversation with them as I continue to clean the truck. Billy says that they are here to see the game and exposed Jake about bugging to see Bella.
I finally come out from behind the truck. "Well I'm hurt Jake I thought I was your favorite." I said making a pouting face. Charlie comes out breaking up the awkwardness Jake and Bella had.
∞∞∞
Edweirdo arrives to pick us up and I tragically have to stand a car ride with the two. "Remind me to slap Emmett for making me sit through this awkward car ride." I said to a smirking Edward in the rearview mirror.
As we arrived to there house I was in total shock of it's appearance. It was beautiful with a lot of windows.
"Well this isn't what I was expecting." I said with a chuckle. "Let me guess coffins and dungeons." Edward said smirking.
"I swear to god Edweirdo read my mind one more time and I'll-" I went to say but Emmett wrapped his arms around me. I stuck my tongue out at him as I hugged Emmett.

The four of us walked inside the boys gave us a tour as we got to the kitchen. I noticed they were making us food as a woman walked up to us.
"Girls we are making Italiano for you. " Bella was about to say she already ate when I cut her off. "Thank you that's so kind of you." I said politely as she smiled.

"Bella, Zoe this is Esme our mother for all intent purposes." Edward said.
Dr. Cullen turned around. "It's given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time I hope your hungry".
"We are thank you for doing this for us it's so generous." I say smiling as sweetly as possible.

Bella and I eat the delicious food they made for us while Alice and Jasper walk in. "Zoe." Alice says."
"Alice." I say and stand to hug her. "Uh when did you two meet." Edward asked confused.

"And I thought you were the mind reader." I said sarcastically.
Alice hugs Bella and Carlisle explains how Jasper is one of the newest vegetarians and it's a little difficult for him. "It's a pleasure to meet you." he says to us.
"Nice to meet you too." I said smiling at him. Edward takes Bella on a tour of the rest of the house while I laugh about how awkward it got in here.
Emmett and I nice. Almost perfect.