∆Straight Ghetto∆

∆Straight Ghetto∆

Shaina POV

{Mall~Food Court }

Me and My friends we're sitting in the food court at the mall chatting it up and goofing off before I head off quite soon sadly.

Yesss I'm finally going away I know they will miss me but I just gotta get the fuck on

… Sike naw but I really just wanna pursue my goal in Photography .

Bria my best friend, Snapped me out of my thoughts as she yelled “FOOODD FIGHTTT” hitting me dead in my face with some of the pizza she had gotten earlier .

“BITCHH YOU PLAY TO FUCKING MUCH CRACK BABY” I screamed out as i threw a few fries at her from chick-fil-a .

Bria Smirked at me pushing my arm “lighten up some you're leaving me soon “ she poked out her bottom lip shivering it making a fake cry sound , I giggled a bit then i hugged her “you're such a cry baby i will bring your ass with me can't pay that high ass rent by myself”

but i felt like being extra weird with her so  i gently licked her cheek and whispered in her ear “i am one with you now”.

Bria quickly pushed my arms off her

“MYLON COME GET THIS SICK BITCH”

as my boyfriend approached the table looking at us crazy . “What are y'all even doing ..? Why is their food everywhere …” he looked at us sideways .

bria jumped up making a silly face”SHA IT WAS SHA”  i screamed “S-STOP LYING... HOE “i could barely speak because of the faces she was making were making me laugh my ass off at this point .  

Mylon sat down shaking his head “Y'all Act like 3 year ol-” bria quickly slapped him on his neck “BOY SHUT UP and your penis is stuck in the 3rd grade” she yelped in a funny voice .

he stared at her so hard it caused me and her to die in laughter .  Not going to lie I'm going to miss them oso much .

---

      {MeanWhile}

as we calmed down a bit i looked over and noticed mylon and some skinny bitch making eye contacts with one another .

“Baby..” I said in a upsetting tone he quickly turned and looked at me “Yea baby what's the matter” .

Bria sat back looking at us sipping her drank “from the look of it the problem is you making googly eyes with another hoe “ she mumbled out before i could even say anything .

i sat there staring at mylon for a uncomfortable amount of time for his liking “Man yall doing to much” mylon folded his arm smacking his teeth .

Me and bria kept looking at this girl occasionally an she noticed we were looking at for and kept talking looking her way she  started to make her way over to the table .

“i noticed i was getting stared down so i just made my way over here” the girl said in a high pitch voice . i smirked and acted like i was smelling sum stank “bribri you smell that “ .

“yeah it smell like raw fish and sour milk ooooowwweee” bria said as she held her nose . the girl laughed so loud it caused attention to our table

“y'all bitches wished you smelled like Paris don't be mad your little man is eye balling me with his fioone asss  “ she bit her lip at mylon with a small wink .

I quickly made a stand as my face turned red from her flirting with my boyfriend “BITCH YOU'RE WACK STANK DISCOMBOBULATED ASS CAN GET THE FUCK BACK ON MY SOUL HOE I WILL BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU ” I yelled so loud making the scene ever making that made almost the whole food court look over at us .

Bria stood up as well because when  “Shit what you tryna do bitch i stay mother fucking ready “ once bria stood up she got all in paris face , “Both  you wack ass bitches are not about to touch me tf “ paris said to us in a aggressive tone but i did not give a fuck this hoe was mad

“Yo hoe ass came over here with the bs tryna talk to my mans bitch” i became even louder trying to yell over her “DONT GET MFING LOUD WITH ME BIT-” “SHUT THE FUCK UP STANKY TRAMP ASS BITCH”  

she was soon cut off by bria she was getting more anger than i was  .

Paris Backed up a Bit starting to take off her earrings and jewelry signaling she was ready to fight right here but as she tried to put up her hair into a bun out the way .

she was interrupted taking a mean hard strike to the side of her face . . . .

IF YOU ENJOYED THAT IT'S GOING TO GET WAY JUICER. thanks for reading this far!! If you'll like more please please vote and leave lots of comments on how'd you've liked the story so far ❤