Ashton Imagine

You stood in the airport rocking back and forth on your heels. Ashton was coming back today, the boys had a few days of free time and he insisted he saw you. So, he booked a flight and left all the lads back in L.A. You've been at the airport for almost six hours waiting for him. Your mom called you crazy but, you couldn't sleep and she insisted on coming.

So here you were waiting in the baggage claim with mixed emotions. Yes, you were excited but, the voice of doubt kept trickling in. What if he wasn't the same, two years can change a person drastically. Sure you were best friends since year five, but maybe he got a new best friend while on tour.

"Are you okay, honey?" Your mom asked you as she noticed you tugging at the hem of your grey sweater.

"What if he's different, what if he doesn't even like me anymore?" You muttered while picking the polish off your nails.

"Y/N, do you not remember when he had to leave? He almost missed his plane because he didn't want to leave you. He texts you almost everyday and calls you whenever he gets even a millisecond of free time. People don't do that to someone they don't care about." She soothed, putting her hand on your shoulder.

"I guess." You said quietly as your mom's phone beeped.

"I'll be back." She kissed your forehead and walked towards the exit. You pulled your phone out and looked at the time. His flight was supposed to have landed half an hour ago. You sifted through the swarm of people who got off of Ashy's flight. You bit the inside of your cheek, maybe he forgot.

You turned back towards the exit to see if your mom was back. You hated being alone, why did she leave anyway? You were broken out of your thoughts by what sounded like someone screaming your voice.

"Y/N!" You whipped around to see him running towards you.

"Ashy!" You ran towards him and into his arms. He immediately squeezed you and nestled his face in your hair. You hugged him tighter, knowing you only had today with him you never wanted to let him go. Yet, he pushed back.

"What?" You asked confused and slightly hurt. He gave a small smile and cupped your face.

"You're crying, idiot." He brushed his thumb down your cheek, drying tears you didn't even know were there. You reached up and whisped a curl out of his face.

"So are you, dumbass." You got up on your tip-toes and made a sweater paw to dry his tears stained face.

"Don't swear and definately do not cry." He told you seriously and pulled you back into a hug. "I hate it when you cry."

"I hate it when you leave me." You told him into his chest.

"I hate to leave you too. Do you not remember how bad of a mess I was when I left last time? I can't stand leaving you, it completely kills me." He let go and tilted your chin up so his eyes could meet yours. "Do you know how hard it is to leave the girl you're madly in love with?" Your eyes widened you knew you loved Ashton since year ten but, you thought that all you'd ever be was friends.

"You l-love me?" You stammered. He leaned down to you, only centimeters seperating the both of you.

"More than anything in this world." He told you softly then pressed his lips against yours. You immediately kissed him back and tangled your hands into his messy curls. You didn't want to stop but, relization hit you like a ton of bricks.

You loved Ashton and he had just confessed he loved you. But, he was leaving tomorrow and you wouldn't know when you were going to see him again. It may be weeks, it may be years. You pushed him away fighting back tears.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"I can't do this, Ashy. You're going to be gone tomorrow and-"

"Actually, I'm not staying tonight." You looked beside him to see he didn't have any luggage.

"You mean to tell me you come to tell me you love me and then your going to leave me?" You yelled at him, tears streaming down your face.

"No, " He said calmly and grabbed your sides. "I don't want to leave you ever again. I want you to come with me." You stood in silence staring at him. He couldn't be serious? Someone cleared their throat behind you. Your turned around to see your mom with two suitcases and a grin from ear to ear.

"So, are you coming?" You looked back towards Ashy and then to your mom.

"Go." She told you and motioned to the luggage. You didn't care how this happened, instead you just walked over to your mother and wrapped your arms around her.

"Thank you." You told her, then grabbed your luggage and walked back over to Ashy.

"I take it that's a yes?" You kissed him and murmured a yes against his lips.

"You two are going to miss your plane." Your mom said awkwardly. You pulled apart beaming. You waved goodbye then headed towards the best summer of your life with the boy you wanted to spend it with.

A/N ~ Hey guys this is my first imagine so, if you like it vote! If you want me to make you one tell me what boy and a scenario! Love y'all!

~Stormi