"Belle!" I heard Harry yell and I groaned from my room, walking into his and shutting the door behind me.

"Why are you yel-Harry? Where are you?" I called out, looking around the room.

I let out a quick, but quiet, scream when I turned my head to the right and was slammed down onto the soft mattress with the weight of Harry's body on top of me.

"Shit, Harry! That's the second time you've scared me today." I said, out of breath. My heartbeat started to pick up when he lifted my long shirt up to where the bottom of my bra started, leaving my top half covered and my underwear showing.

I never sleep in shorts.

"Sorry. You're just so tempting." He mumbled against my skin as he pressed his lips against my stomach, trailing his kisses from the top of my stomach to the start of my underwear line.

I was so caught off guard.

"What's gotten into you?" I say through my fast breathing.

"I don't know. I'm just gonna miss being able to sleep with you at night and I want to do something special for you before you move out." He says through laying kisses on my stomach, playing with the band of my Calvin Klein underwear.

I pull his head by his curly hair up to my lips, kissing him harshly.

"Oh, Yeah? What's that?" I whisper seductively.

"You'll cringe if I tell you what I'm thinking, so how about I show you, baby." He bites down on his lip and I shake my head.

"Tell me."

"I want to eat you out." He bites my neck and then collarbone while saying it.

"Okay."

"Okay? That's something a virgin would say to me." He teases and I gasp.

"I've just never..had that."

He nods and kisses my jaw, "We don't have to if you don't want to."

I quickly shake my head, "I want to."

"Oh, eager are we?" He smirks down at me and I slap his back at the constant banter back and forth.

"Shut the hell up, Harry!"

He laughs and placed a soft kiss against my lips, lingering in the position for a few seconds and kisses me again.

His lips start to roam my body. He shuffles down the bed until he's standing at the end of it, pulling my ankles towards him.

"Always touching my ankles..." I mutter quietly, making sure he doesn't hear me.

"What, baby?" He smiles and I scoff.

"Nothing. Do your thing." I laugh and he chuckles at my use of words in a situation like this.

I start to stiffen when I feel my underwear being slowly shifted down my thighs and Harry takes note of it.

"Are you okay with this?" He questions me, looking up into my eyes.

I nod and he continues to stare at me, obviously waiting for a verbal answer.

"Yes. I'm fine."

He nods and continues to strip my underwear off of me, letting them pile on the floor. He looks back up to the door, seeing that it's locked.

How kind of him! Checking when I don't have anything covering my bottom region. Just great.

When he's done looking at the door, I take initiative and start lifting his shirt up. He does the rest and takes it off, throwing it somewhere across the room.

My legs are taken in his hands and he places kisses along my left leg, then my right, trailing them up to my thighs. He continues to torture me with his lips against my legs for what feels like forever before he makes his way to-well, there.

I let out a whimper when his lips meet my center, dipping his tongue out to join in the sensation. He drags his tongue up my bundle of nerves and circles it back around, causing my hips to buck off the bed only for him to push them down.

Minutes worth of lapping his skillful tongue over my center, and I started to moan loud right when his nose nudged against me.

He dragged his tongue from top to bottom a few times before plunging his tongue inside of me.

I cry out in pleasure, grasping onto his hair because his arms were holding down my hips to hold me down from shaking the whole bed and waking his parents and sister.

"Fück, Harry." I whine and he moans against me.

I finally get a fiery feeling in the lower pit of my stomach and I know Harry knows it's coming when his emerald eyes look up to meet mine.

He never loses eyes contact. Just continues looking up at me and plunges his tongue into my center one last time, before I feel myself come undone.

My raggedy breathing came to a slower pace right after he licked a long stripe up me again, finishing me off.

He rubs my thighs up and down and then walks over to the pile of clothes on the floor, picking up his t-shirt.

He walks back over to me and crawls on the bed. His hand goes between my legs, making me confused but he then wipes the shirt up and down my center, cleaning me off.

He walks over to the dirty hamper in his room and put my underwear and his shirt into it before crawling under the covers to join me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he started stroking my hair with my head resting on his bicep.

"You're so beautiful, Isabelle." He speaks, sounding so genuine and truthful.

"No, I'm not." I smiled shyly and peer my eyes away from his stare.

"Yes, you are. Now give me a kiss." He smirks and I shake my head turning away from him.

"You just had your tongue up my vagina. No."

"When you put it like that it sounds gross. But when you say pus-"

He's going to make me kiss him anyways.

I decide to speed up the process by smashing my lips against his swollen ones and he smiles against me.

-------------------
authors note:

this kind of is my first smut scene i've written so i'm really sorry if it sucked but you know whatever. there's a first time for everything

lmk if you enjoyed this by commenting your thoughts
vote
and follow?

thank you sm
xx