"I could stop.." I moaned out, As I thrust out.

Steve shook his head in disagreement, "No don't, Keep going." He moaned back.

I thrusted back in earning moans from Steve, "Mm-Bucky.." He chanted to me.

"That's it.." I grunted out as I purred against Steve's neck.

Steve's mouth dropped open, panting loudly, as I nibbled his bottom lip, circling his hips as I rammed back into Steve.

I felt his muscles contracting and stretching,

"Bucky, Bucky, oh, yes, yes..." Steve moaned loudly I started grunting and moaning as well as he did.

I pulled myself out, Before thrusting into him again as Steve began meeting me halfway.

"There you go, there you go, that's it Stevie.." I moaned out as I continued thrusting in and out.

"Ngggh, faster," Steve managed to yelp, as I grinded my hips against Steve's ass, Digging my fingertips into his hip.

I grunted, picking up speed, rocking in and out of Steve, As the bed whined and hit the wall, repeatedly.

Steve whimpered, red lipped, eyes closed, neck covered in hickeys, hair a mess.

And he still manages to look amazing..

"Fuck.." I groaned, sliding out of Steve and then back in, hips smacking against his ass, The sound of skin on skin, Along with our moans and groans filling the room.

"Yes, there, Bucky, there," Steve panted, as I continued to hit his sweet spot, over and over, And harder, "Oh, nngh, Bucky, yes..." Steve moans out.

"Yeah, Stevie," I purred breathless as Steve started to clench around me.

I hit his prostate harder, Earning Steve moaning loudly.

I thrust a couple more times, Steve came all over my chest and his as he was panting.

I started thrusting again he came but I didn't so I went deeper and much faster.

"Buck-Bucky.." Steve whimpered his eyes wide, "I need to cum.." I cooed becoming desperate.

I pressed my lips to his, The heat in my abdomen pooling, As something like sparks shot throughout my body.

That's when it happened, Steve seemed to be in deep thought, That he was staring up at the ceiling I felt worried and called out his name.

"Stevie.." I mumbled as I thrusted one last time, Steve silent cried coating his chest and I with his release again.

I begin to pepper his face with kisses helping him ride out his orgasm.

I grunted, "Stevie.." And came, spilling into him, before going slack against his body.

I braved myself and cupped Steve's cheek, softly, "Come back to me.." I whisper to his ear.

Steve's eyes were still glazed over and distant, "Steve, can you come back to me? You were so good, I've got you, I'm here, it's okay..." I say as calmly as I could.

Steve's eyes slowly, But surely began to refocus, as I continued coaxing him back.

"Are you okay?" I asked Steve who was staring back at me,

He nodded, "I'm fine..sorry, That was amazing." He answers with a grin on his face.

I smiled and kissed him on the lip and pulled away, "You don't have to apologize..and I agree" I murmur.

I got off of him and got out of the bed,

"I'm going to go take a shower."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've noticed that people have been saying a bed randomly appeared..

Lol yes there's a magical bed but I've improved this by simply changing lots of things.

Anyways guys if there's a problem, Tell me so I could immediately fix it!

Also I might fix a lot of my chapters to his fanfic because I wrote weirdly and I still do.

I'm improving my writing skills everyday so hopefully things would make more sense in this.

Anyways that's all I wanted to say keep reading.