Chapter 11: Second Engagement

It was the morning after mine and Jack engagement. Tiffany and I woke up and we went to the kitchen to eat breakfast and there was a note on the table for Tiffany from Bobby and it said, "Tiffany , my darling please be ready for a limo to pick you up at 5pm. I love you my princess."
Then Tiffany and I decided to clean the apartment for the day. At 4pm Tiffany took a shower after she got out she got ready and I got in the shower and got ready. At 5pm there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and it was the limo driver. We headed to the limo, me in my pretty blue dress and Tiffany in her pretty white dress.
The limo took us to Outback Steakhouse. When we got there we walked in the door. Next a waitress named Taylor said, "hello, ladies. Why don't you follow me." We followed her to the party room. When we got to ther party room we saw Jack and Bobby and all their coworkers. I went to sit beside of Jack and Tiffany went to sit beside of Bobby. Jack said to me, " your dress matches your beautiful blue eyes." Then everyone ate their meal. Next Bobby took Tiffany by the hand and lead her to the middle of the room and asked for everyones attention.
Bobby got down on one knee and said, "Tiffany, my princess, I love you so much. I want to spend the rest of our lives together. Will you marry me?" I was videotaped. Next Tiffany yelled, yes!" Everyone clapped and cheered. Then the night ended. Tiffany and I can't wait to see what happens with the rest of our lives.

Bobby and Jacks POV
"Jack, mate. I am now an engaged man.  I want you to be my best man." "Okay, Bobby and I want you to be my best man too. Our lives are so wonderful now that we have wonderful women in our lives."