Chapter 8: Meeting Jack and Bobbys coworkers

Today is Friday and  Tiffany and I went to eat at Sheetz. Next I got a call from Jack saying that he forgot his lunch. I told him I was eating lunch with Tiffany and that I would bring him lunch when we were done and then Bobby came on the phone asking for lunch too.after Tiffany and I were done eating we went to Slappys to get lunch for Jack and Bobby.
When we got to the FBI building it was so huge. We walked in the door and got on the elevator. We went to floor 3. When the elevator door opened there was Tara getting ready to go to lunch. Tiffany and I introduced ourselves. Tara showed us to where Bobby and Jack were. When we got in the room jack came over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Bobby walked over to Tiffany and kissed her on the cheek. Jack went around the room introducing us to everyone, there was Sue, Lucy, Demetris, of course Tara and a guy named Myles Leland the III.
Next we handed Jack and Bobby their lunch from Slappy's. Then everyone else left to get lunch. Next we asked Jack and Bobby why Myles looked like a geeky giant? The both answered "That's just how he is."

Jack and Bobbys POV
"Jack, mate. I am so happy that we have women who bring us food when we need it." "I agree Bobby. We are so lucky."