Lost Friendship Chapt 12

Start from the beginning

What have I done? I don't want to lose Bucky just like that, if I'm going to lose him has to be dead.

Not the other way around..

I started hearing barking that sounded similar to Lucky's barks, I immediately looked to the side noticed a dead end.

Then I see him I see Bucky climbing a ladder while holding his dog in his metal arm.

I ran towards him and looked up since I was right under him Lucky still barking.

"Buck!" I shouted he immediately looked down at me,

"I told you not to come after me!" He shouts back as he continued to climb up, The rain started to get more intense and thunder started to be heard.

I started climbing up with him, "I'm sorry I was so busy a lot I'm sorry I wasn't around!"

I watch as he stops and looks down, His hair drench wet as he looked at me.

"Just go!" He shouts at me, His voice sounding as if it was about to crack.

And he's not really the crying type..

"No! If I leave you, I lose our friendship!" I shouted as the rain slid down my face.

He ignored my words and finally got inside this window I'm guessing this is his hide I sighed and followed behind him.

Once I got inside I see Bucky put Lucky on the ground who immediately ran to me and started jumping up in excitement.

"It's nice to see you again.." I say to Lucky as I pet his head I looked at Bucky who was looking right at me.

He just looks down,

"I'm so sorry Buck I didn't understand that I've been spaced away from you, I was even considering on asking you to hang out..before you left." I explained.

He looks back up at me I could see his eyes begin to water,

"Your always busy with everyone else.." He admits I nodded agreeing,

"Well I am the captain, It's my job to be busy..you know I felt the same way when you first left to do your job" I admitted.

He just sniffs but he wasn't crying,

"Your right I'm just overreacting, like some jealous man." Bucky says.

I walked up to him, "Thats just how we act now..things changed Bucky we should change too." I say as I stopped right in front of him.

"How?" He mumbles,

"Improving our friendship together, For now on you'll do everything with me.." I answered.

"Not if your with Sharon.." Bucky says my eyes widened,

"Your jealous of Sharon?" I questioned him,

He said nothing he just sighed, Bucky left because of me and Sharon he seemed cool with me and her I don't understand..

"I'm cool with her.." Bucky mumbles as he looked away, I could tell he's lying.

"No your not, Then look at me."

He slowly turned his head to look at me,

"Your lying.." I mumbled with a serious tone,

We both stared at each other a bit to long I noticed him leaning in.

Is he about to kiss me?

I didn't lean in I couldn't comprehend on what's about to happen.

He put his metal hand on my cheek,

My mouth parted, "Bucky?"

Within that I felt his lips on mine my eyes widened in shock.

I slowly started to kiss back but I didn't know why I did it..

I started to melt, My brain begin to shut down.

My eyes shut once he started moving his hands to my waist.

I don't know where this will take me.