23.. Abhi's Regret..

Start from the beginning

Walking towards Ragini.. she says.. Aunty.. may I help you..?!.. Ragini gave a glance at her and replies.. No need Tanu.. since Pragya has already done all the works.. and by the way.. this is my daughter's wedding... I want everything to be perfect..

She is getting excited as if, that Bulbul is her own daughter..!.. Tanu strikes in her mind and smirks at Ragini.. She walked away.. settling over the sofa.. she started to flip the magazine.. while she got a call..

Just then.. Abhi stepped down looking at all the arrangements.. he gave a small glance at Tanu.. who was busy with her mobile..

Ma.. can I get a coffee..?!.. Abhi asked.. while Ragini smiled and walked towards the kitchen..

A while later.. she came towards Abhi with coffee.. and Tanu neared them saying.. I have a happy news for you all..!!..

Both of them seemed uninterested.. and she stood quiet looking at them.. and a voice came.. which was of Bulbul.. who says.. Happy news..!.. won't you share with us Tanu..?!..

Of course Bulbul.. My parents and my brother are coming tonight for dinner.. Tanu says.. as everyone sighted each other..

Sonakshi looks at Bulbul, who sighs at her.. she looks at Tanu and asks.. but suddenly..?!..

Haan.. They want to meet Abhi and his family.. Because they want us get married soon.. Mumma said that.. she wants to speak about this to Aunty.. and so I asked them to come today.. Also they will attend Bulbul and Purab's wedding too.. says Tanu..

So.. you wanna say that.. along with you.. they too will be staying here.. isn't it..?!.. Bulbul asks.. and Tanu replies.. No..no.. actually we have a guest house here.. they will stay there.. but for tonight they are visiting here to see Abhi and Aunty..

That's so mean.. Tanu..!.. Ragini voiced roughly.. as Tanu looked at her annoyingly.. while she continued.. you didn't inform me this before.. your parents are coming tonight for dinner..!?..

Tanu smiles at her and says.. I'm sorry aunty.. Actually Mumma and dad are going to US next week.. So they wanna meet you and fix my marriage with Abhi as soon as possible.. I thought you will.. .. before she could complete.. Ragini cuts off her and says.. You are seeing everything.. right..!?.. We all are so busy with the wedding preparations.. and you are so particular about your wedding with my son.. call and inform them that.. we all are leaving to temple by evening.. and we can meet them some other day..

But Aunty.. how can I refuse now..?!..
I mean.. I promised mumma that.. I will make them to meet you all.. Tanu sounded in a low tone..

I said right.. ask them to come some other day.. may be tomorrow.. but not today.. that's it..!. Ragini says with an array and walks away.. while Tanu looked at Abhi.. who was already walking back towards his room..

She stood with a ruffled sight.. and Bulbul says.. I'm feeling so sad for you Tanu.. at least you should have asked ma once and then informed your parents nah..!?.. Tanu gave an irked sight and disappeared from the place..

Bulbul laughed hardly.. and Sonakshi giggled her smile saying.. that was fantastic.. But you know Bulbul.. for the first time I saw ma being this much anger..

While Bulbul joshed her voice saying.. Yeah.. me too..!.. but haan.. I just enjoyed everything.. did you notice.. Bhai didn't even give her his glance.. nor took her side.. so that means.. what Purab said was true.. Bhai is really annoyed with her.. I'm so happy.. just so... .. She paused and Sonakshi gestured as what.. ?!..