Female Shovel Knight X Male Knight Reader

Start from the beginning

Shovel Knight: Runs up to Black Knight and jumps on his head the my shovel while Rake Knight attacks his back when he's distracted by me.

Black Knight: Grabs Rake Knight and shoves him to Shovel Knight while I jump and do exactly was Shovel Knight did to me.

(Y/N): Blocks with my rake and counter attacks Black Knight until he jumped back and started to shoot fire balls at me. Thankfully Shovel Knight reflected them and I threw her finishing off Black Knight. Then we both put are weapons in the air as we have won.

Black Knight: "We'll meet again!" Jumps up and runs away

Shovel Knight: I was about to run after him until Rake Knight stopped me.

(Y/N): "Let him go we will see him again. Until then let's continue."

Shovel Knight: "Understood."

We eventually reached a village where they increased our health, magic, and allowed us to buy relics to help us.

Time-Skip

Me and Shovel Knight went through many areas and have gone to a long a journey fighting all knights, meeting the king of fish and dances with them, and, fighting fellows we've never seen such as someone named Kratos who we call "Ghost of Sparta" and three mutant creatures known as the "Battle Toads". They did help us out. During the quest Shovel Knight seemed a little odd and acted strange but not to the point of completely acting different. She was acting different around me. I'm sure it's nothing. We've already fought Black Knight twice until he suddenly shows up again.

(Y/N's) POV:

Black Knight: "Shovel Knight, Rake Knight! Stop your meddling and turn back now! This is your last chance!"

Shovel Knight: "I will reach him Black Knight, even if I have to go through you!"

(Y/N): "We aren't giving up just yet!"

Suddenly lightning flashed and the Enchantress appeared!

The Enchantress: "Black Knight, are you gaurding my tower? Have you finally decided to join us? You may kneel and pledged your loyalty now

The Enchantress: "Black Knight, are you gaurding my tower? Have you finally decided to join us? You may kneel and pledged your loyalty now."

Black Knight: "For the last time, I answer to no one!"