⊳ 𝐢𝐱. Invincibility

Comincia dall'inizio

"Is that all I'm gonna get?" Atlas raised an eyebrow at them, "You guys know you've seen me do this before, right?"

"Yeah, but that was before the school year started and you were working out with Colin all the time," Colton said, "But things change, man."

"Fuck you guys," Atlas declared, "Come on, I'm gonna show you how strong I really am."

"You can try," Toni said carelessly, a mischievous smile on her face to let him know that she was only joking. Atlas responded by throwing his arm around her shoulder and pulling her close, releasing a pillar of laughter from her.

"Ha ha, you guys think you're soooo funny, don't you?" Atlas rolled his eyes.

"Only a little," Mona shrugged.

He sent her a look but broke out in a smile not long after, unable to keep a straight face. They reached the strength meter and Atlas brought his arm off her shoulder and gave the man there two tickets, as requested, and got ready. He took the overly large hammer and hit the tile, watching as the meter went up to MIGHTY MAN before letting out a cheer.

"I told you bitches! I am the mightiest fucking man alive!" He screamed at them, holding up a middle finger.

The man made a disgusted look at the crudeness of Atlas, but he didn't notice. Toni, Mona, and Colton cheered for him and laughter at his overabounding happiness and excitement.

"The mightiest man!" Toni agreed.

"With the strength of Captain America himself," Mona teased, causing them all to giggle more.

"Fuck yeah!" Atlas high fived them all before they walked away. "I fucking love doing that. What do you guys wanna do next?"

Mona gasped, eyes glistening, "The go cart race!"

Everyone nodded and added their own words of agreement before Mona ran to go find the go carts and the others were left chasing after her. "Different cars or team up?" Colton asked.

"I say boys against girls," Atlas suggested, "To see how good of a team Colton and I really are and see how much you guys suck."

"Fuck off, Atlas. Mona and I are a better team than you and Colton could ever be," Toni jeered back at him, all in good fun. He stuck out his tongue at her in response, she did the same.

"Wow, real mature guys," Colton rolled his eyes. Atlas and Toni made eye contact, mentally agreeing before turning to Colton and sticking up their tongues at him.

Toni giggled at the exacerbated look on Colton's face, loving to tease him. He was still hot and, although he wasn't the best fuck, he was still a good one. No one could deny Colton Price's hot body even if some girls were against stoners.

But the thought of sleeping with him reminded her of Harry, and her grin almost faded. As she practically beat into him, he actually had been taking a step away from her and hadn't talked to her since the day where she found out the identity of Spider-Man. He stayed with Mary Jane Watson and other people that Toni never talked to and really didn't know the names of.

And, yeah, she knows that she should be happy because she had been asking for him to stay the hell away from her since she met him and he called her a bitch, but she still found herself deflating a little in Spanish when he didn't even turn back to look at her. And again when she would look over to him at lunch and he seemed so engrossed with the conversation that it didn't even hit him that he should look over to her like he used to do.