⊳ 𝐯𝐢. A Night to Forget

Start from the beginning

         "Colette."

         "Yeah, who the fuck is that?"

         Atlas sent her a look of disappointment. "The bartender at Nix'. Her name is Colette," he deadpanned, "Jesus, how didn't you know this? We're there like twice a week!"

         "And you're the one who usually orders drinks while I sit at the table. How the fuck am I supposed to know her name if you didn't tell me?" Toni accused him, hating that he was disappointed in her for not knowing one fucking name.

         "Whatever," Atlas grumbled before frowning, "Colette would never treat me like this."

         He took another sip of the beer to let Toni know what he was referring to and she shook her head at his dramatics. "Well Colette isn't here, is she? So suck it up and drink the fucking beer like a man."

         "I've heard that the phrase like a man is becoming offensive now. You shouldn't use it anymore," Atlas commented, though he did take another sip at her command.

         "Well I don't give a fuck since you are a man and it's fucking beer not your dad dying," Toni rolled her eyes, "Have you seen Sabrina?"

         Atlas shrugged, "Not for, like, thirty minutes. But she was with Liz earlier."

         "Of course she was," Toni muttered under her breath.

         He raised an eyebrow. "What's that supposed to mean?" he asked, an edge of curiosity and want for gossip in his voice.

         "Nothing," Toni frowned, "It's just that Sabrina and Liz have been hanging out more recently. Like, you know that Liz is kinda mentoring Brina to become the next her, right? And it kinda feels like she's been flirting with her but I don't know and I don't wanna ask Sabrina since she probably won't tell me even if Liz is."

         Atlas hummed. "I think they'd make a cute couple. I mean, both of them are hot as fuck so it'd work."

         "You're gay."

         "Doesn't mean I don't notice obvious attractiveness even in women," Atlas scoffed, "God, I have eyes."

         "Good for you then," Toni said, frowning when she saw no liquid in her cup, "Shit. Imma get more beer, wanna come with?"

         Atlas shook his head. "Nah, think I'm gonna hit on some of the guys here."

         Toni raised an eyebrow, "You really wanna go after guys at our school? Like jocks who won't admit that they're gay because of their parents or stigma or whatever? You really want that?"

         "No, but I don't recognize them so they're crashing and I'm gonna fuck one of them, just wait," Atlas pointed to a group and Toni frowned.

         Why the fuck was Caden here? That didn't make any sense, well, it did because he's a fucking drug dealer and Toni knows that she's not the only druggie here. "Did you invite them?" Toni asked before realizing how dumb that sounded, "Shit, I know like Caden? Did you invite Caden?"

         "The fuck is Caden?" Atlas asked in response.

         "Never mind," Toni muttered, "I'm gonna go talk to him. Have at it with anyone else."

         Atlas nodded at the plan but Toni didn't wait for anything else before walking up to Caden. He smiled when he saw her and drew her close, placing an arm around her waist. "Hey, Toni," he greeted in a low voice, "You look good tonight."