chapter 21

Kirishima continued teasing Izuku. While red riot had his fun, deku was surrendering to the pleasure. Warm water cascaded down the shower walls and glass sliding door.

Kirishima nudged Izuku with his rock hard member.

(See what I did there kids?  Ain't I fucking hysterical?)

"I don't need my quirk when I'm around you. " Kirishima whispered huskily into Izuku's ear.

Izuku smiled and pushed himself onto Kirishima. He felt kirishima grip his bottom.  Izuku smiled and bit his lip.  Kirishima nudged his way into izuku, earning a small groan.

Kirishima waited for Izuku to nod, then the festivities started. Kirishima was totally different today.  This wasn't what deku was used to.  He was used to soft and easy sex. This was rough and demanding.

Kirishima was upset.  But who could blame him?  What would you feel if you thought the one you loved most,  died?  It's only normal to be upset.

Izuku liked the sensation. Sure it was painful.  But what did it matter?  Might as well strain everything so you can get the day off, right?

Kirishima relentlessly pounded into izuku until he came.  After that,  the two finished bathing and got out.

**

Izuku put a movie in and sat on the couch with kirishima. 

"You were super manly today Eijiro.. " Izuku said sheepishly. 

Kirishima looked down at his boyfriend. He smiled softly.

"Izuku if you get any cuter in gonna go crazy.. " Kirishima said kissing izuku tenderly.

Izuku traced Kirishima's abs.
"Why we're you so upset in the shower Kirishima?  You can talk to me, you know that right? " Izuku asked sweetly.

"To be honest I thought you died earlier.  I don't know what I would've done if I had lost you izuku.  We are heroes, but don't be so reckless baby.. " Kirishima said laying backwards.  The arm of the couch supported his head, Izuku laid on top of him. 

"Ok." Izuku said curling up to kirishima tightly.

I am so sorry it took so long ladies and gentlemen I've been wrapped up in stuff and I forgot but I will be updating frequently so stay posted.

Thank you all for the reads and I love and support each and every one of you.